No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carroll is an under rated stellar performer today.

Comment

• At least DD had a slightly better game than Games 1 and 2.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        I mean, this argument that DeMar is shooting so badly because of Paul George...

Paul George is only guarding one player at a time, right?

That means at any given moment, there should be four Raptors players on the floor not guarded by Paul George.

This doesn't seem that complicated to me.
        And DD tries to go one on one against George on several occasions.

It isn't complicated.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          we can beat the Heat the same way we have been winning all year...with our bench.
          We can't. Cavs-Heat, LeBron vs Wade.. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Comment

• The thing about Demar today and the Demar the other day... he wasn't costly on the defensive side. improvement.

Comment

• Man, this was really a "team" win. They say depth doesn't win games in the playoffs, but this game was definitely an exception.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Fantastic win, and I still think we missed a lot of open 3s that we should be hitting.

I am so PUMPED!
                Agreed. We missed too many open 3's and still won. I told you guys this from the beginning. Offense is not what we need to worry about. When you play DEFENSE like we have the last two games you win. Period. Yes we need to score too but we will score, maybe not efficiently but we will. We have to stop the other team and keep them under 100. When we do that we are VERY hard to beat. Very!
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DD so far:

Game 1: 5/19

Game 2: 5/18

Game 3: 7/19

Really?
                  MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Most important stat of the series:

Turnovers. Pacers 18. Raps 11. Like I've been saying as long as the raps keep their turnovers down they should win every game.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      At least DD had a slightly better game than Games 1 and 2.
                      Slightly. Still a bad game.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                        The thing about Demar today and the Demar the other day... he wasn't costly on the defensive side. improvement.
                        We won by 16, he played 36 minutes and was minus 1. That means DeMar sat on the bench for 12 minutes and we outscored Indiana by 17 points during that stretch.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                          Carroll is an under rated stellar performer today.
                          Very under the radar. He played really really good. And can still play better.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            We can't. Cavs-Heat, LeBron vs Wade.. Do you see where I'm going with this?
                            Yeah I don't see any way the refs let us out of that series no matter how well we play

Comment

• This was a truly GREAT team win. Every single single player had their own good and sorta-bad moments to the game.

JV - Showing he's money in the bank. "How dare ye doubt thee?"
                              Kyle - Chucked a lot of bad 3's, but made up for it with hustle and other excellent plays made
                              DeMar - Very good first half, fell off a bit
                              Carroll - Best overall game since he's come back
                              Scola - ------------------------------- made a 3? -----------------
                              Biz - Stepped in for JV who was in foul trouble and played very well on both ends
                              PPat - Loved the energy, nice block early and stroked a few nice shots
                              Ross - Had an early foul and I though "uh oh!" but then came back to make a few nice shots
                              CoJo - So impressed by this guy, just an animal on both ends. Couldn't ask for a better repper of The 6!

Very happy tonight, going into Saturday afternoon game 4.

#WeTheNorth

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Most important stat of the series:

Turnovers. Pacers 18. Raps 11. Like I've been saying as long as the raps keep their turnovers down they should win every game.
                                Enough with the "I am right" attitude in your posts.

Your posts are the same as saying Raptors need to outscore the Pacers to win, like no shit.
                                Last edited by A.I; Thu Apr 21, 2016, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X