Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Lol tough juice! JV has gotten a lot bigger.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      I like Butler. Ever heard his backstory? Tough, tough childhood. Learned to play ball in juvie where the kids would play each other for their canteen credits. He won a lot, got a lot of extra orange juice, earned the nickname Tough Juice. Pretty amazing he's turned into a functional adult.
      Yeah, great story.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Ross is available tonight.
        I wonder if Casey looks to shorten the rotation like he suggested last game before Carroll's foul trouble. If so, Ross available might not mean too much.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Ross is available tonight.
          So is Ian Mahamni.... happy about that....
          Shows me Indy has nothing down the middle when its a better choice to start and play a guy who is hurting rather than a guy who isn't.
          Backs on anyone.. let alone big guys don't heal up over a 2 day time frame.
          Time to exorcise the demons and the doubters on the road... Raps W tonight.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I wonder if Casey looks to shorten the rotation like he suggested last game before Carroll's foul trouble. If so, Ross available might not mean too much.
            i wouldnt even be mad if DD got benched and ross started in his spot. and i've been really hard on ross basically his whole career.

Comment

• Lets hope Ross brings more intensity on D tonight DFG% 57.1.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

At some point in the playoffs, we might need to hit some contested threes. With how hard Lowry is slumping, Ross is basically the only other guy on our team who can do that.

Whether you like him or not, we might need him.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

At some point in the playoffs, we might need to hit some contested threes. With how hard Lowry is slumping, Ross is basically the only other guy on our team who can do that.

Whether you like him or not, we might need him.
                  Yup and all completely irrelevant. Casey gonna Case - so if someone is slipping from the rotation, Ross vs Powell seems like the logical target, with Powell's defence on George giving him the edge.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Why do I feel like we're the underdog in this series?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Actually if KL shows up and DD doesn't we CAN win this series if Powell and DC can contain PG.
                      They both need to make shots. They can't keep disappearing in the playoffs. They're all stars. Everyone was praising Lowry the other night...he did a great job making plays....but he shot 4/13 from the floor. Raptors need him to SCORE.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Why do I feel like we're the underdog in this series?
                        Because you're a Toronto Raptors fan...where the sky is always falling.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Yup and all completely irrelevant. Casey gonna Case - so if someone is slipping from the rotation, Ross vs Powell seems like the logical target, with Powell's defence on George giving him the edge.
                          Same here Ross DFG 57.1 and Powell 28.6. I only want 3 people guarding PG. Carroll, Pow and 2pat.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Why do I feel like we're the underdog in this series?
                            I get the doom-and-gloom to a point, but I still believe the Raptors can pound Indy.

Game #2 saw leads that nearly hit 20 points, even with Lowry's shot being off and DeRozan playing for the other team.

Game #1 was an ugly but winnable game, even with Lowry and DeRozan forgetting what time the game started, and JV playing half a game thanks to the refs and his teammates' non-existent perimeter defense.

Indy has one good player (George) and a few players that can get streaky (Ellis, Hill, Miles and Stucky), but Toronto is the superior team. Period.

Go out and play as a team, and take care of business. No letting up. Commit to a full 48 minutes. No mercy.

Comment

• All this these games are going to be ugly. Indy is that good of a defensive team. That means a lot of rebounds. As long as the Raptors keep dominating the glass and keep there turnovers down raps should win
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• into enemy territory we go

Comment

Working...
                                X