Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who dislikes Chris Bosh ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is when I knew he was gone. Does that look like the reaction/celebration of a player invested in his team? Reading into it too much but still...

But even after he waffled on all his talk about being the man...

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/feature...osh/index.html

....this tweet still manages to piss me off to this day.

That being said, I like him.

Even after this:

Last edited by Mess; Thu Apr 21, 2016, 02:24 PM.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Hard to blame Bosh for leaving when we paired him with Bargnani for years.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Apologist!!

All he needed to say was "It's not you....it's... me (sob, sob)"

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          I've never understood the "they wasted years building around Bosh" angle. What did they build around him? An over the hill Hedo Turkoglu? Andrea Bargnani? Jason Kapono? A washed up Jermaine O'Neal? TJ Ford? The fact that BC couldn't put together a successful team had nothing to do with Bosh as we learned when Bosh left.....
          Well can Bosh be the best player on a championship team? I have an extremely hard time saying yes. And it's not his fault, but we kept putting teams together "around" him, as in he was expected to be the star to carry us. Hence an overrated "star" as he is not the guy who can carry teams far. He needs better players ahead of him

However his skill set could fit on literally any team in the league as a 2nd/3rd option. He was, to me, the 2nd most important player on Miami during their runs. They needed him badly to make the way they played with LeBron work. So a great player in that sense.

So that's why I tried to phrase it as underrated player but overrated star and hoped that made sense.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            Yeah, I have no problem with him leaving the hot pile of garbage that this team was under Colangelo.

The way he left was less than ideal.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
              Dislike him for what reason?

He was a borderline superstar for the Raptors.
              That bailed without getting anything in return He played BC big time

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                That bailed without getting anything in return He played BC big time
                I don't blame him tbh. This team was terrible under BC, especially during the Bosh era.

Comment

OP, be honest, you're Eric right?

Comment

Why are we talking about chris bosh on fucking game day anyways?
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Why are we talking about chris bosh on fucking game day anyways?
                      People have run out of things to say about Jonas and Demar....so here we are

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        People have run out of things to say about Jonas and Demar....so here we are

We got through 39 posts without saying "DeMar." This was the only unspoiled thread in the forum. You've ruined it.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          We got through 39 posts without saying "DeMar." This was the only unspoiled thread in the forum. You've ruined it.
                          I'm great at that

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Actually he first appeared in post number 7 and then a few times after lol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I like Bosh, always have. Underrated in many ways IMO. Probably not ideal as your top offensive option and needs other top tier players around, but that can be said about everyone in the league including LBJ. And not a bad player to try and build around, or build with as I'd prefer to say, but unfortunately, the Raps thought that other top tier player was Bargs, so it all went to shit and Chris made the smart move.

Comment

I don't dislike him personally but I don't like how he left town.

Comment

Working...
                                X