X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gameday mofos!!!!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I don't understand how everyone gets at me for being negative when the RAPTORS are the ones playing like shit. It's not like I'm just being negative for no damn reason. The team is struggling mightily to handle this Pacers team when this shouldn't be the case. Kyle and Demar are playing some of the worst ball I have ever seen, no one except patterson can hit open looks, Casey is and forever will be a dumbass, we still don't move the ball, JV still doesn't get enough touches, our defense is inconsistent, Scola is still starting and we have a whole bunch of low IQ guys that think they just need to keep shooting. Like how can one be positive with all of this going on. And most of these have been issues all season, it's not like it just started now. Oh and the chance of us losing this series is growing by the day. We are the second fucking seed and won 56 games! This shouldn't still be an issue but it is! And you guys want me to be positive. Not if being positive means acting like these issues aren't happening and won't hurt us and basing everything off of regular season wins (which we all have learned time and time again means nothing). I pass. Still root for this team and want them to succeed, but they make it so damn hard.
      Keep cheering. GLF. A shortfall or problem cannot be fixed or managed if it is not at first acknowledged as a problem. You point out problems with the Raps play. DD especially won't even acknowledge his problem hence he won't find a solution. Only DC can deal with DDs issues. KL is aware is therefore I am confident will be better able to manage his problems with poor post season play.

Comment

• OK. Game day. Don't screw it up again, guys. You are better than this team. Just play your game, not their's.

Oh, and feed JV every chance you get.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Does anyone know anywhere that I can get this game on-demand? Not gonna be able to watch live...
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            An omen for the good...
            The St. Louis Blues... the Raptors of the NHL... have gotten through to the next round....
            They haven't done this in the last three years....
            Just win baby.. just win...
            I thought the Sharks were the Raptors of the NHL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              It's gameday mofos!!!!

YESSSSS!!!!

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Keep cheering. GLF. A shortfall or problem cannot be fixed or managed if it is not at first acknowledged as a problem. You point out problems with the Raps play. DD especially won't even acknowledge his problem hence he won't find a solution. Only DC can deal with DDs issues. KL is aware is therefore I am confident will be better able to manage his problems with poor post season play.
                Naw I'm a changed man! Only positivity will be coming from this mouth lol. Supposedly I told you so's and stating Raptor's issues or foreseeing it is a problem even if I end up being right so no more! It's a new day LOL. Raps in 6. I foresee us killing it the next 2 games and closing it out with ease! WOOO! Go Raps! Scola is going off for 30 tonight y'all!
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Naw I'm a changed man! Only positivity will be coming from this mouth lol. Supposedly I told you so's and stating Raptor's issues or foreseeing it is a problem even if I end up being right so no more! It's a new day LOL. Raps in 6. I foresee us killing it the next 2 games and closing it out with ease! WOOO! Go Raps! Scola is going off for 30 tonight y'all!
                  Stop this.. You're scaring me

Comment

• I expect the crowd to be the loudest it's been. This is easily the most important home game of the series (so far).

I just hope the early tip was communicated to ticket holders aggressively. Can't have any empty seats once the clock starts.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Stop this.. You're scaring me
                      LOL I can't it's the new me!
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        I expect the crowd to be the loudest it's been. This is easily the most important home game of the series (so far).

I just hope the early tip was communicated to ticket holders aggressively. Can't have any empty seats once the clock starts.
                        Agreed. Hopefully the crowd really hypes us up and gets us going early!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          OK. Game day. Don't screw it up again, guys. You are better than this team. Just play your game, not their's.

Oh, and feed JV every chance you get.
                          It should be a steady diet of feeding the big man. That has always been the way the game is played in the NBA. Exploit a mismatch continually until the opponent demonstrates that they can stop it. And not just all game minus crunch time (fourth quarter), especially in crunch time.

Kyle or DC should be isolated with JV on one side, other 3 players on the other side. Both Kyle and DC are able to feed the post and hit the 3 if their guy doubles. If the man guarding the 4 doubles or anyone doubles from the strong side, you have an open man.

I know that is incredibly simple, but I've only seen it happen once or twice per game. On one play JV showed one of the best post moves I have seen from him to date.

For something else simple and timeless: Pick and roll. Just exploit JV FFS!

Comment

• I'm pretty pissed that this game starts at 4 mountain. 3 pacific! They're alienating like 10 million Canadians but who I the nba cares right? Can't get off work early, so I gotta pvr the game and jump in an hour late. Avoid the score and all things social media. Only plus side will be flying thru commercials.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This is the part where we read a report today that says Scola isn't starting, right?
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                This is the part where we read a report today that says Scola isn't starting, right?
                                Ha.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X