Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If raps lose yet again in first round ......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demars iq is probably like 85 max, that guy isn't bringing anybody anywhere.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
      This offseason there should be tremendous pressure on MU . Clearly our current core just isn't good enough.
      i've probably said it the last 3 years, but I honestly felt different about this team. It really felt like they had the personnel to get to at least round 2, and really should be conference finals with the way they performed in regular season.

I might have some renewed hope if they can win game 7, but I still just do not trust this group.

What happens if we lose round 1? Does DeMar bolt? do we want him back? Does anyone want to sign with the Raps? I have no idea, and I really hope that doesn't happen.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        i've probably said it the last 3 years, but I honestly felt different about this team. It really felt like they had the personnel to get to at least round 2, and really should be conference finals with the way they performed in regular season.

I might have some renewed hope if they can win game 7, but I still just do not trust this group.

What happens if we lose round 1? Does DeMar bolt? do we want him back? Does anyone want to sign with the Raps? I have no idea, and I really hope that doesn't happen.
        If they lose this series, it will hurt, and then that hurt will disappear. There won't be a cataclysm. This team is well positioned for the future (unless Demar is held on for the max, with the intention of keeping him). Night is darkest right before dawn.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          If they lose this series, it will hurt, and then that hurt will disappear. There won't be a cataclysm. This team is well positioned for the future (unless Demar is held on for the max, with the intention of keeping him). Night is darkest right before dawn.
          I don't necessarily disagree, but I just don't have the same optimism any more. To me, a series loss vs Indiana would signify that Lowry and DeRozan are just not guys we need to build around. Casey would once again be far from my good books as well, for whatever that's worth.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Disagree. This team won't go anywhere with Demar as the first or second option. Lowry will work as a second option if you have a real star player on the team.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              I don't necessarily disagree, but I just don't have the same optimism any more. To me, a series loss vs Indiana would signify that Lowry and DeRozan are just not guys we need to build around. Casey would once again be far from my good books as well, for whatever that's worth.
              I've never thought they were, so my feelings about the future haven't really changed.
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I said it before and i'm going to say it again. If they lose this series, I want DeRozan gone, I want Lowry gone, I want ROSS gone and I want the coach gone.

Biyombo is the ONLY free agent that I would keep.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  I said it before and i'm going to say it again. If they lose this series, I want DeRozan gone, I want Lowry gone, I want ROSS gone and I want the coach gone.

Biyombo is the ONLY free agent that I would keep.
                  Am I missing something with Ross? He's getting a ton of blame from Raps fans everywhere. He's averaging the 10th most minutes on the team in the playoffs.

He's barely playing. He hasn't been good, but he's far from the reason we're in a game 7.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Am I missing something with Ross? He's getting a ton of blame from Raps fans everywhere. He's averaging the 10th most minutes on the team in the playoffs.

He's barely playing. He hasn't been good, but he's far from the reason we're in a game 7.
                    I don't really care if Ross stays or gets traded. I want Lowry to stay though, when healthy he is a MVP caliber player, he just hasn't been healthy recently. I want DD and Casey gone . Just put a true star player beside Lowry.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      I don't really care if Ross stays or gets traded. I want Lowry to stay though, when healthy he is a MVP caliber player, he just hasn't been healthy recently. I want DD and Casey gone . Just put a true star player beside Lowry.
                      Let's be honest, Kyle is not an MVP caliber player, even when he's clicking on all cylinders. There's just too many better players ahead of him.

Comment

• If raps lose yet again in first round ......

I felt like after 3 years of playoff ball. He'd get his shit together, but no. He's getting outplayed by a rookie.

Maybe if he were better, and actually played to the best of his abilities, he'd play more, and played well, and we wouldn't be in a game 7
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

I had that same thought process.

A.I wrote: View Post
                          Minus the first sentence; I'm pretty much in agreement. Lowry's stat line for the series really doesn't do him justice due to how broken his shot is but that was not an unforeseen issue (and was actually the main reason I had Raptors winning in 6) as he produces in other ways.

Ideally; if we lose this series, Casey and Demar are gone and we acquire someone to better conserve Lowry who (when healthy) is a legitimate All NBA level player and better utilize the pieces that we do have (JV being the most glaring one).

This team doesn't need to be blown up; it just needs some course correction.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            I felt like after 3 years of playoff ball. He'd get his shit together, but no. He's getting outplayed by a rookie.

Maybe if he were better, and actually played to the best of his abilities, he'd play more, and played well, and we wouldn't be in a game 7
                            Seriously? If you're blaming Ross for us being in game 7, you're putting way too much energy into not blaming DeMar and Casey, who have shit the bed.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• If raps lose yet again in first round ......

Seriously? If you're blaming Ross for us being in game 7, you're putting way too much energy into not blaming DeMar and Casey, who have shit the bed.
                              Derozan Lowry and Casey have colossally shit the bed

But Ross has shit the bed too, but to a smaller extent, actually to a pretty large extent styll.
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Disagree. This team won't go anywhere with Demar as the first or second option. Lowry will work as a second option if you have a real star player on the team.
                                I don't know where you misunderstood me, but I definitely don't think Demar can be a first or second option.
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X