No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for the record, I never liked good starts.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Just for the record, I never liked good starts.
      Works for them... not us. Ever.

Comment

• Well, their is still a Delusional poster in another forum who keeps on insisting that management didn't put Derozan in a right situation to succeed. He thinks that Derozan is a third option and Raptors should have a first and second option players

It's basically saying, Raptors should have Durant and Westbrook for Derozan to be successful.

SUCH BULLCRAP !

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Well, their is still a Delusional poster in another forum who keeps on insisting that management didn't put Derozan in a right situation to succeed. He thinks that Derozan is a third option and Raptors should have a first and second option players

It's basically saying, Raptors should have Durant and Westbrook for Derozan to be successful.

SUCH BULLCRAP !
          I've heard this before, and the biggest problem with it is the fact that DeMar is a terrible off-ball player. Needs the ball in his hands. So you'd need superior scorers who defer to let DeMar dominate the ball so DeMar isn't useless.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Quote from 2015ish...

“A lot of times during the game we set out a goal to see how many stops in a row we can get. We take pride in that, and once we understand we can get stops when we want to, we can score whenever we want to.” - DeRozan

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              I've heard this before, and the biggest problem with it is the fact that DeMar is a terrible off-ball player. Needs the ball in his hands. So you'd need superior scorers who defer to let DeMar dominate the ball so DeMar isn't useless.
              That would mean, if management can go back in time, they should have created a team with the mindset that they have Derozan then let's go get Lebron and Love

Hahahahahah

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                He is basically Melo with less talent. Melo is only good with the ball in his hands, but the guy is an elite scorer, DD is a good scorer, not elite in anything.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  He is basically Melo with less talent. Melo is only good with the ball in his hands, but the guy is an elite scorer, DD is a good scorer, not elite in anything.
                  Melo can at least catch and shoot lol
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 40 year old Vince Carter has put BETTER playoff numbers this year than the Raptors two "all stars"
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If Masai is an intelligent GM and I'm sure that he is....he cannot go forward and sign Derozan, then hope that a generational talent would fall on his lap this coming draft.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        this is the game where I die of alcohol poisoning.
                        Been there. Wouldnt recommend it

Comment

• I'm terrified of this game.

If we lose the team probably gets blown up.

I don't want to go back to being a lottery team.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            40 year old Vince Carter has put BETTER playoff numbers this year than the Raptors two "all stars"
                            They did lose, but in 4 games Carter shot 70% from 3 point land. Against the Spurs I might add.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              If Masai is an intelligent GM and I'm sure that he is....he cannot go forward and sign Derozan, then hope that a generational talent would fall on his lap this coming draft.
                              I don't DD to be re-signed, but wouldn't mind it, since he can be traded later on.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                I'm terrified of this game.

If we lose the team probably gets blown up.

I don't want to go back to being a lottery team.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X