Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    5 bucks there will be a fight in game 6... its just gonna be next level intense
    I'll bet you five dollhairs there wont be a punch landed.
    Last edited by Day One; Wed Apr 27, 2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Yes! Although more like 10 minutes of awful play to like 23 minutes of pretty normal play.
      Fair enough. Was watching the game with a buddy and we had no idea how this team could pull out the win. Seemed like we would battle back and then George came in to push the lead to double digits each time.

Usually giving up 90 in 3 Qs is a recipe for a disastrous game.

Comment

• well now I'm not excited anymore
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

well now I'm not excited anymore
          All I got from that was Stuckey sucks, Lawson sucks and Powell is a god.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            All I got from that was Stuckey sucks, Lawson sucks and Powell is a god.
            Didn't watch the video but those things are all true
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 4 games TBD on Friday

Most likely Raps play at 1 pm....

Comment

• Hornets with a chance to upset in Miami..I don't know bout y'all I'd much rather (potentially) face them

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                  4 games TBD on Friday

Most likely Raps play at 1 pm....
                  Na they'll do 2 doubleheaders on tnt one on espn or whatever

At least I fucking hope so

Comment

well now I'm not excited anymore
                    Why?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Why?
                      He made some good points. Indiana is poised to force game 7.

Comment

He made some good points. Indiana is poised to force game 7.
                        Oh. What were his reasonings for that? I didn't watch the whole vid it's too long lol. Like I guess it makes sense since they are going to come out FIGHTING since it's win or go home for them. But was there any other concrete reason?
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Oh. What were his reasonings for that? I didn't watch the whole vid it's too long lol. Like I guess it makes sense since they are going to come out FIGHTING since it's win or go home for them. But was there any other concrete reason?
                          Well his reasoning is 1 good quarter doesn't change the fact that 3 other quarters were super bad. And in his opinion Raps benefited from some key calls from refs and got away with some stuff. So Pacers will come out angry.

Comment

Well his reasoning is 1 good quarter doesn't change the fact that 3 other quarters were super bad. And in his opinion Raps benefited from some key calls from refs and got away with some stuff. So Pacers will come out angry.
                            Momentum can go 180 on a dime in the playoffs. Quite often there is zero correlation from one game to the next. And the raptors had a lot of players not show up in game 5. It's anybodys game.

Comment

Good points but I think they are a lot of reasons why that one quarter can be what changes the whole series now. I think we got this. They literally were hitting everything in the first 3 quarters, Paul George went off, They played amazing D for 3 quarters and they still lost. Almost everything went right for them. Everything went wrong for us that game (except Demar playing like Demar) and we still won. I doubt we play that bad in game 6 again and I doubt Indiana scores the ball that good again. Be positive man. We are winning game 6

Comment

• I think we win game 6, possibly run away with it. It's a tremendous blow to a team to be winning handily and screw it up late like that. There was some help from the refs, but Indy also just played really badly.

If you've seen your best punch give you a double digit lead after 3 Q's and still didn't get the win, hard to be motivated to come out punching.

Especially with arguably Lowry, JV, PP, Ross and Carroll having bad to terrible games. If those guys bounce back (which another game together as starters should help a bunch of those guys find a rhythm), and the Raps get an early lead, I don't know how much fight is in the Pacers.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X