Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    you can choose between winning the lotto (which for us is getting the second overall pick) or winning game 1 in Cleveland. Which do you pick?
    Lotto. Game 1 is one game regardless of the outcome. #2 pick is a franchise changing opportunity. Not even a comparison.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Game 7 SECOND ROUND: Toronto Raptors vs. Miami Heat - May 15/16 3:30 PM EST

Everyone should be thanking Consmap.

Consmap... You the real MVP!

You got RR into the Eastern Finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• god. get out here kyle and demar. i have to go to work

Comment

• I've watched a lot of crappy Raptor ball in my life. I cannot believe this team finally got to the final four.

And you know what makes this specific team awesome? They play great as underdogs.

Watch out Cleveland. Raptors are not giving you the series like most are predicting.

Comment

• Well it has been a hell of a ride since 1995. Hard to express in words how fine this feels. Respect to Alt.raps.net for being there in the early years and to Raptors Republic for these last four or five that I have been a member. Right now, love everyone here. It all changes after the draft, of course, but for now.....

Comment

• I think our strategy needs to be dislocate Kevin Love's shoulder, and take out Kyrie's knees
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• https://instagram.com/p/BFceKZMrBnj/

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  girl... will start taking her to games when she's a little older!
                  My daughter started watching with me almost as soon as the Raps games started being televised. She remembers going to the Sky Dome and we both watched the win over Chicago in their 72 game season. She was twelve. Today she was texting me during the game.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    I think our strategy needs to be dislocate Kevin Love's shoulder, and take out Kyrie's knees

Hoping injuries on anyone is horrible. They are human beings and have lives outside the NBA.

Lets hope they all get uncontrollable diarrhea and that makes playing very hard LOL

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                      Everyone should be thanking Consmap.

Consmap... You the real MVP!

You got RR into the Eastern Finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      May 15th = consmap Day
                      OG is our king

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I think dwane rock is finally starting to show signs of cracking
                        Yeah Johnson too( second top disliked after Pierce) , ineffective for most of the series.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          Hoping injuries on anyone is horrible. They are human beings and have lives outside the NBA.

Lets hope they all get uncontrollable diarrhea and that makes playing very hard LOL
                          Playing will be very hard because their poop isn't
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Holy fucking shit.

Comment

• Anybody knows how JV is doing,any chance he plays in first or second game ??

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                                Anybody knows how JV is doing,any chance he plays in first or second game ??
                                Wolstat asked MU but he wouldn't comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X