• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you JV? We all really miss you
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      this is a clown show out there....its all freelance....have to think Casey rips some guys a new asshole at the half....
      its warranted... after that he should tell them that we are wearing black tonight and not pass the ball to the guys in the whites.

still time...
      Casey will scream at everyone but Lowry and DD.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        The fact we aren't down 20 is amazing ... huge bonus. Because we should be. So that's good. Only stuck 9.. which is really nothing.
        If Derozen can fucking stop being a chucker and score points differently

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          How the fuck can you look at this performance and even think of giving DD the max?! should give him the boot.
          No real reason for him to do so.. he pads his stats with free throws, which I admit he does very well to draw fouls in the regular season.

What good is that in the playoffs when he won't get as many calls?

Comment

• This is horrid. Casey can't seriously think riding DD right now is a good idea.

God Casey, if you love the guy so much why are you allowing him to get embarrassed out there? He's not gonna randomly fucking breakthrough. The guy is INJURED
            OG is our king

Comment

• First half shooting chart.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Take my ligaments Jonas.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  The dreaded 2nd half is coming up...
                  Nah, its just going into the 3rd with the lead which is concerning. We generally play well in the 4th (especially this series) and usually play fine without the lead. Its just coming out with a lead is guaranteed bad news. So I'm not worried.

Comment

• Who still thinks derozan is worth a max deal?
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think JV on one leg can contribute right now more then these clowns.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                        Demar's first round performance is MVP level compared to this performance.
                        Yeah but tonight he has an All-World defender in Paul George guarding him, whereas against Indiana he-

Wait, that's not right. How is this happening?
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          The fact we aren't down 20 is amazing ... huge bonus. Because we should be. So that's good. Only stuck 9.. which is really nothing.

Ya that was probably one of the ugliest stretches from DD we've ever seen ... that was tough to watch. Not sure why we kept going to him though ... mind blowing.
                          You're also forgetting that the 3rd Q is coming up. I expect it to be a 16-17 point game in 3-4 mins.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            we gotta let this guy walk
                            We have to man. I am that over him at this point. When you are single handedly losing us games you have to go. If you aren't smart enough to realize you need to stop shooting when you're injured I don't know what to tell you. I knew JV being out would hurt us more than Whiteside being out would hurt them. Everyone said different but I do not trust Kyle and Demar enough in the playoffs. They have both played like absolute shit. There is no one to save us and make up for their mistakes. And Biz just makes it even harder for them. Sucks. We had this series and we look like we are just going to give it away. One DeMoron at a time
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demar's stock value
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                That was godawful by Demar but it goes back to one man, Dwane Casey. This guy is unbelievable. He left Scola in for 5 mins last game and nearly lost us the game. He leaves Demar in here and we go -9 in a few minutes. God I can't take another 3 years of this idiot.
                                He's David Pricing our asses in the Playoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X