No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only hate Dragic. I hate people that push off and play dirty. Other than that, I love Wade and Spo. Nothing but respek for that team.

Comment

• Dragic is nice. Has had a great series. I don't have a problem with a guy who takes multiple shots to the face and keeps attacking and attacking. Playing a tough series.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• We should have had demar dribble the ball of his foot into the dragons beak like he did in game 4.
        It was noted on the postgame show by Akil that Cory was frustrated at people not being in there spots on offense. I am not sure which players he had the issues with but this issue needs to be resolved.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Dragic is nice. Has had a great series. I don't have a problem with a guy who takes multiple shots to the face and keeps attacking and attacking. Playing a tough series.

I respect wade but when he thinks that by just jumping and spinning to make a shot difficult he is entitled to free throws. That pisses me off. You want the shots take it hard into contact. Don't be a pussy and expect a bail out.

All in all, this has been a tough tough series. I like it compared to the shoot outs that have been happening. I started watching basketball with jordon against the pistons, jordon against the pacers, Knicks. Super chippy physical basketball and I like it.

Comment

• Great OP.. except the Raptors are playing the Heat not the Pacers on Sunday

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              ball interference.

Anyone know who called for the interference here? Davis?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Great OP.. except the Raptors are playing the Heat not the Pacers on Sunday
                Oh my god

If I could get help from the mods that'd be great.
                OG is our king

Comment

• We'll make it easy someday. I hope.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Great OP.. except the Raptors are playing the Heat not the Pacers on Sunday
                    I heard a Rumor that Paul George will be allowed to play for the heat against the raptors as long as wears stoudmire's goggles because us Canadian bastards will not be as good as a story line as Wade/lebron

Comment

• Meh, Raps getting hosed by NBA, however, thats not an excuse for basically sucking.

And dragic is a little cunt, but allowed to be one so you can t complain..membership has its privileges.....watching that team push off and basically foul offensively on every pla is a slap in the face for raps fans....

whatever though....is what it is, always will be

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        Two of Ross' four 3pt attempts were end of quarter heaves. Don't the DeMar defenders always say those are way harder to hit?
                        yeah because Ross is so fucking stellar.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          The Raptors prob won't get a game either without JV.
                          I think we will. We match up really well against them. Jv would just give us a clear advantage in one area. I think a series with us and the cavs is cavs in 5,6 or raps the hard way in 7. With lots and lots of lebron whining. If people thought Paul George was bad wait until if/when we line up against lebron.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            yeah because Ross is so fucking stellar.
                            Doesn't matter. Even if you take away the two "extra tough shots" he still hit 0% from 3. I will have to check my calculator but pretty sure 0/2 is still 0%.

Comment

• Welll I am super drunk now and I accept full culpabiility.

The best girl I met tonight is a heat fan so we better teach her a lesson. Go Raps@@!@

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Welll I am super drunk now and I accept full culpabiility.

The best girl I met tonight is a heat fan so we better teach her a lesson. Go Raps@@!@
                                Pound the rock baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X