No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put Ross back in already. He looked in the zone.

Maybe try JJ on JJ, as Jack suggested.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      cHeat fans are having aneurysms over the FT disparity.

of all the teams with no leg to stand on... lol
      Lmfao Heat fans have no right to talk about the refs with D-Whistle on the team

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
        cory not playing much
        When he doesn't drive, he is useless. He had been settling for terrible shots.

Comment

• For anyone complaining about me talking about DeMar's shots too much:

He's taking 40+% of our team's shots. If he doesn't want his shots to be talked about, stop taking so many.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Also a couple missed bunnies by Demar, missed free throws and a few stupid fouls. It's almost like we want to lose.
            Talked to him the other night. He's playing so bad on purpose so he can leave Toronto in free agency in peace.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Yup and we don't want to let them hang around. They will close strong, we need to step it up big time.
              Exactly. If this game is close to end this game Wade will take over. We need to have a decent lead with 3 mins left or there is a very good chance we lose. Or we might be the one's down big toward the end. We shall see.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Spray and pray!
                I cackled out loud as I read that in his voice.

Comment

• I am channeling a message to Casey at the half " Yes to Powell, less Derozan."

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Talked to him the other night. He's playing so bad on purpose so he can leave Toronto in free agency in peace.
                    He loves Toronto so much he's tanking his own value. Good man
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I remember when we re signed vince in 2001 and it was a big deal almost felt like we landed a big fish

Don't think it'll be the same reaction this summer for dd
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        When he doesn't drive, he is useless. He had been settling for terrible shots.
                        Yeah, not time for him to think he's all of a sudden a 3pt threat.....just play your game Cojo...

Comment

• Please stop lumping Kyle and demar together. One is our MVP and the other is our lvp.

Ross was killing it then he hits the bench. Now he sits during halftime. Then he won't play til a couple minutes left in the third. If I'm Ross I'm cheesed and I don't give a fuck. Casey is icing his own player.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            For anyone complaining about me talking about DeMar's shots too much:

He's taking 40+% of our team's shots. If he doesn't want his shots to be talked about, stop taking so many.
                            I wonder if there's a stat that tells you the percentage of shots taken when he's on the court.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              I wonder if there's a stat that tells you the percentage of shots taken when he's on the court.
                              Like usage?
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• yousefelso wrote: View Post

Ross was killing it then he hits the bench. Now he sits during halftime. Then he won't play til a couple minutes left in the third. If I'm Ross I'm cheesed and I don't give a fuck. Casey is icing his own player.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                                He's not our guy.

Only 2 guys are our guys

The other guys are just here to help our guys
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X