Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    Kyle could not have picked a better time to come back
    Yeah. I honestly think the whole thing has been mental in the playoffs since he missed that last shot against BKL.

Maybe JV getting injured like this and us needing someone to step up was just the right trigger. Now lets just all hope Jonas won't miss the next game, and also that if he plays he's not too hobbled to be effective.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      we have seen raptor fuckers malloy and mccutechon in this series to date.. hope we are done with these guys

and i would love to hear why wades basket wasnt't a palm... you;d show that clip to illustrate what a carry is...
      fuck eddie maloy ... james johnson should meet him at the hotel and fuck him up

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
        fuck eddie maloy ... james johnson should meet him at the hotel and fuck him up
        That would be glorious

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          And if not for the lack of jv. Soo happy for my boy kyle been waiting for this performance
          And if not for Scola also. He was really, really, really toxic. That's sad to say of a player with his career and experience, but it's the truth. Dude came in and made four fouls while doing nothing to particularly help offense in any way, shape or form. I was not one of those guys who thought he would be horrible like some did, but I admit I was wrong. I'm now afraid everytime he enters the court.

Comment

we have seen raptor fuckers malloy and mccutechon in this series to date.. hope we are done with these guys

and i would love to hear why wades basket wasnt't a palm... you;d show that clip to illustrate what a carry is...
            I was even more concerned about the Derozen charge in the 3rd where Haslem was so clearly in the restricted zone, for what was a weak call regardless of if he was in the zone or not.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              If Lowry plays like this and JV comes back were in good shape.
              If Lowry can stay 75% of this and JV is rolling; we end this in 5.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I'm so ridiculously happy right now
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

And they called that offensive BS foul on Derosan !!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    I'm so ridiculously happy right now
                    I'm extremely pumped up!!!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      I'm so ridiculously happy right now

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                        And if not for Scola also. He was really, really, really toxic. That's sad to say of a player with his career and experience, but it's the truth. Dude came in and made four fouls while doing nothing to particularly help offense in any way, shape or form. I was not one of those guys who thought he would be horrible like some did, but I admit I was wrong. I'm now afraid everytime he enters the court.
                        Father time catches up to everybody. Scola looks done. I've always liked him, but it became pretty obvious when he'd been struggling for like over a month that it wasn't just a slump. He just doesn't have it anymore it seems.

Comment

• Dwane Casey: I'm not smart...

That's all I needed to hear

Comment

• Dwane Casey post game quote "I'm not too smart"

Well said

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
                              Dwane Casey: I'm not smart...

That's all I needed to hear
                              Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              Dwane Casey post game quote "I'm not too smart"

Well said
                              Ironically the smartest thing he's ever said?

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X