Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this?

Comment

• Does anyone know what Biz did? I don't even remember anything happening with him.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Does anyone know what Biz did? I don't even remember anything happening with him.
        Checked out the game again. It looks like he smacked Turner right in the face while boxing out for a rebound. Can't tell from the game angle if it's intentional.

Comment

• I woke up like this tonight:

And then I realized one beautiful thing... Raptors basketball in May.

Comment

• Damn.. does that mean BB is out for game 1? Flagrant 2 typically means you are ejected but if it was called after the game is over, what happens then?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Damn.. does that mean BB is out for game 1? Flagrant 2 typically means you are ejected but if it was called after the game is over, what happens then?
              nothing

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                And no all-world, second-tier superstar who's capable of locking down your high-usage, 'ride or die' go-to-scorer.

In all seriousness, DeRozan and Lowry should be able to carve up Miami's defense, relative to the suffocating defense Indy played against them (George & Hill, respectively).
                I dunno. There's a lot of length with Miami's wings. And let's be honest, it doesn't necessarily take an all-world defender to goad DeRozan into taking long-twos. I expect the low shooting percentages to continue.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I dunno. There's a lot of length with Miami's wings. And let's be honest, it doesn't necessarily take an all-world defender to goad DeRozan into taking long-twos. I expect the low shooting percentages to continue.
                  They're nothing to scoff at, but Deng, Wade and Johnson can't keep DeRozan in front of them the way George can, nor do they have his size/length.

Raptors basketball in May. I'm defending DeRozan. #Crazy4Playoffs
                  Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue May 3, 2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Lowry-Norman-DeMar-Carroll-JV PLEASE. Wade and Johnson aren't getting anything on Powell and DC. Leaves DeMar on Deng who he can handle. Plus we get that famous Lowry and the bench without Patterson being too tired from getting starter minutes.
                    Replace DeMar with Patt, and you have my starting 5.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                      Checked out the game again. It looks like he smacked Turner right in the face while boxing out for a rebound. Can't tell from the game angle if it's intentional.
                      Oh so he gave Turner something real to complain about. Turner spent most of the series whining about blatantly obvious fouls he committed and was called for.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Tue May 3, 2016, 01:36 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I think we're now done with the Local commentators and we get the TNT or ESPN guys from now on.
                        Can someone confirm? I would love to hear the non locals
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Can someone confirm? I would love to hear the non locals
                          I highly doubt that. Why would it suddenly change?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            They're nothing to scoff at, but Deng, Wade and Johnson can't keep in front of them the way George can, nor do they have his size/length.

Raptors basketball in May. I'm defending DeRozan. #Crazy4Playoffs
                            I included Richardson and Winslow in my assessment of Miami's wings

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Oh so he gave Turner something real to complain about. Turner spent most of the series whining about blatantly obvious fouls he committed and was called for.
                              Man, the more I think about it, I get even more happy that we beat those little Pacer bitches. Never seen a team complain SO much.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                                Jordan Flu game
                                Lebron 25 straight
                                Magic 42/15/7 Finals clincher
                                Derozan 30 points on 32 shots
                                15 years from now, when the Raptors return to the playoffs, Leo Rautins will be talking about this legendary performance that carried the Raptors into the second round for just the second time in franchise history. Rod Black will then chime in with some stupid comment like "If you score 30 points in Game 7 then they should retire your number lol amirite?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X