Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I included Richardson and Winslow in my assessment of Miami's wings
    Richardson is injured tonight apparently, and Winslow will likely see most of his minutes against the 2nd unit, unless they sub out one of their key guys just to get some defense on DD, which is fine by me.. I still don't think they come anywhere close to PG. I expect things to settle back into Regular Season form.

Comment

• demographic shift wrote: View Post
      which is why i am glad we got the heat in the second round.
      When we beat them .... That will pretty much close down the toronto is a mirage .. Toronto isn't really a team ...type shit because of what happened years ago.
      No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american sports fan which is why guys like bomani jones, chris broussard and stephen a smith have jobs in sports media.

Jones has a double standard... Okc is pretty much an unstructured.. give the ball to kevin or let russell run the ball up the floor all night long offense.
      No mention of that though eh ?
      Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Can someone confirm? I would love to hear the non locals
        We still get Devlin for the TSN and SportsNet feeds. You'll have to stream online of you want to TNT or ESPN feeds.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Man, the more I think about it, I get even more happy that we beat those little Pacer bitches. Never seen a team complain SO much.
          I almost smacked the TV.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            We still get Devlin for the TSN and SportsNet feeds. You'll have to stream online of you want to TNT or ESPN feeds.
            Damn it. I wonder why the blue jays went American in the playoffs but not the raps? Isn't a money saver too? Just mooch a feed and not pay matt jack Leo and rod the bod
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
              15 years from now, when the Raptors return to the playoffs, Leo Rautins will be talking about this legendary performance that carried the Raptors into the second round for just the second time in franchise history. Rod Black will then chime in with some stupid comment like "If you score 30 points in Game 7 then they should retire your number lol amirite?!"
              I get you're making a joke or whatever, but really, I've not heard one heard person refer to this game as "Legendary" or anything close to that .. I'd say the large majority of people recognize it was a rocky game.. unfortunately fewer seem to recognize it was also one that absolutely included some key contributing plays as well.

Comment

I get you're making a joke or whatever, but really, I've not heard one heard person refer to this game as "Legendary" or anything close to that .. I'd say the large majority of people recognize it was a rocky game.. unfortunately fewer seem to recognize it was also one that absolutely included some key contributing plays as well.
                When you take 31 shots you better have few key plays. And he would be getting a ton more leeway if he was even mildly efficient in the 6 games prior
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Dude, The Sun had a front page saying "DeMan!!" as if his performance really was something special, as if he imposed his will and took over the game.

He absolutely had some big baskets in the first half, but in the second half, especially late in the 4th, he evened out that solid performance with classic Demar play with over dribbling, iso play, careless turnovers, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Most news sites are portraying it as if it was DeRozans win. Then you got Magic Johnson courting him on Twitter. Magic must be really impressed by out of control ballhoggery. The sort of crap his Lakers never had to deal with.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      When you take 31 shots you better have few key plays. And he would be getting a ton more leeway if he was even mildly efficient in the 6 games prior

Comment

• The guy missed 22 god damn shots. How can anyone say he had a good game? The millions times he missed a dump off pass or just straight chucked. It could and should have been a blowout if not for his selfishness. He hit 10 shots. Whoopie. Out of 32!!!! It made me sick to see media sucking his knob over that garbage game. Selfish douchebaggery should never be commended in team sports.

Comment

• Miami Suck Beach

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                          Using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm so ready
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• despite having whiteside, miami had a LOT of trouble containing dribble drives vs charlotte, which totally works to our advantage. we have 2 of the top driving guards in the league, and then powell and joseph off the bench.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                                Is it bad that I feel less nervous about this matchup going into this series compared to how I felt before the first round?
                                I feel the same way, but then I had hoped for them to finish the Pacers off in 5 games.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X