Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    If you actually think Raps win that series without KL/DD drawing defensive attention than I have nothing else to say to you.
    HUGE difference between drawing the defense and just chucking bad shots.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I love this. Raptors play their best when they're counted out. Hopefully someone brings this up today at practise.
      Hopefully someone gives Kyle Lowry a link to this board.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Carroll has become one of my favourite players.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Not likely since the Pacers avatars are from a bet.
            What was the bet? I totally missed that. I just assumed you're all showing respect to a surprisingly feisty 7th seed.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                What was the bet? I totally missed that. I just assumed you're all showing respect to a surprisingly feisty 7th seed.
                You need to venture into the fantasy subforums more often.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• anyone know where to get the teams shot chart for the third Q?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    anyone know where to get the teams shot chart for the third Q?
                    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametra...160503_MIA@TOR

Has shot charts by quarter.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      I thought we were jumpshot heavy in the third, but doesn't look much different than the 1st and 4th Q's. Terrible 3pt shooting and a lack of scoring in the paint did us in offensively. Need to find a way to crack that Miami D. If Charlotte found a way, I am confidant we can. Of course, we'll need Lowry to be better to do this. Our D can be better as well.

Oddly, I can't seem to recall anything that the Heat did specifically to make us shoot poorly. Was their D good, or was our O just bad?

Comment

I thought we were jumpshot heavy in the third, but doesn't look much different than the 1st and 4th Q's. Terrible 3pt shooting and a lack of scoring in the paint did us in offensively. Need to find a way to crack that Miami D. If Charlotte found a way, I am confidant we can. Of course, we'll need Lowry to be better to do this. Our D can be better as well.

Oddly, I can't seem to recall anything that the Heat did specifically to make us shoot poorly. Was their D good, or was our O just bad?
                        You can also go to the NBA.com boxscore, here:

http://stats.nba.com/game/#!/0041500...00&RangeType=2

Then filter by Q with the gear at the top right, and click on the number of FGA's in the boxscore for each team to see the shot chart. For example, in that link, you can click on the "89" under FGA's for the Raptors and a little box will pop up asking if you want video or shotchart.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Our offence was just bad. We went away from what was working for no reason.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Carroll has become one of my favourite players.
                            Powell and Carroll.

Love those two.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              What's Kyle's career playoff record as a Raptor?

How does his production and efficiency compare to the regular season over that span?

You can answer both questions with the same four letter word.

And I hope I have to eat crow but I doubt it.
                              Crow probably tastes great. Probably somewhere between quail and pigeon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                You can also go to the NBA.com boxscore, here:

http://stats.nba.com/game/#!/0041500...00&RangeType=2

Then filter by Q with the gear at the top right, and click on the number of FGA's in the boxscore for each team to see the shot chart. For example, in that link, you can click on the "89" under FGA's for the Raptors and a little box will pop up asking if you want video or shotchart.
                                Messing around with that slider and checking different stretches throughout the game is a blast.. thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X