No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible horrible loss. We had this game. Smh.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      He didn't do that tonight though.
      No but he is capable of it. No more contested or off balance jumpers anymore. Take some open shits, otherwise look to drive. He's still our best play maker.

Comment

• Also, credit to D-Wade. Dude made so many clutch plays. And here I was thinking his career was over two years ago.

But man, if we can just slow down Dragic, we should still win this series.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Horrible horrible loss. We had this game. Smh.
            No we didn't. Come on lool OT only because of miracle heave
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Also, credit to D-Wade. Dude made so many clutch plays. And here I was thinking his career was over two years ago.

Well we can't because Kyle's defense is highly overrated.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I don't give a shit what happens in this series. I want Lowry gone after this season. This guy is a perennial playoff CHOKER. You just know he's going to disappear in big games. Guy plays scared.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                  He cought the ball. Turned around and started to dribble. Only then Wade reached in and got the ball.
                  When he caught the ball he was in the air and off balance. If he doesn't dribble its a travel.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Also, credit to D-Wade. Dude made so many clutch plays. And here I was thinking his career was over two years ago.

Wade couldn't miss. The only guy who did good on him was Ross.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      No we didn't. Come on lool OT only because of miracle heave
                      Well we had it in the sense that they were literally giving the game to us. And we were playing well until we let Dragic go off.

Comment

Horrible horrible loss. We had this game. Smh.
                        We're going to get swept. Heat played like shit tonight and still won.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well we can't because Kyle's defense is highly overrated.
                          Can't say for sure, but I think Cojo was the one who mostly got torched by Dragon.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            Your hate for Lowry is unreal.
                            If we get Favours for lowry, run away with it

Favours has a way brighter future
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Can't say for sure, but I think Cojo was the one who mostly got torched by Dragon.
                              Yeah it was Cory and Powell

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                We're going to get swept. Heat played like shit tonight and still won.
                                Lol dude, there's no way that we're getting swept, and I'm definitely not one to over-estimate what this team is capable of.
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X