• Show
Clear All

Looks good to me

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post

Looks good to me

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
        Those last 6-8 minutes were simply a poor strategy. Execution and personnel were not an issue. So hopefully if the opportunity presents itself we will not go down that same path. And remember, CHA took 3 straight from the Heat. They had something figured out to slow that team down after giving up over 100 in the first 2 games I believe. We can beat them but hard to envision after what we just witnessed. We can only hope Lowry and Demar have a more effective series.
        So is it on the coach then? I have a hard to believing that Casey instructed them to stand there and play keep-away for 8 minutes.

That's exactly my issue with our chances. On paper, we should win. Based on regular season we should win. But I expected the same thing against Indiana and the Raptor "stars" shrivelled up and turned into starfish. They essentially won the series with their tails tucked between their legs. Going up against the seasoned vets in the Miami Heat who just overcame that major hurdle against the Hornets.. I just have no faith in this team right now. Spoelstra is a great tactician and he'll find ways to turn us into a jump shooting team, and we're terrible, terrible at shooting. DeRozan and Lowry with their paltry 32% shooting.. recipe for disaster imo.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          If Kyle plays like it's regular season then Raps in 6. Otherwise Heat in 6.
          I dunno, the Heat are a much better team than the Pacers. If Kyle continues to play like he has, I think Heat in 4. The big thing for me is the JV-factor (us getting all the rebounds) will be nullified with Whiteside. Kyle really, really needs to step up in this series. Big time.
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

At the end of the day Zach Lowe and David Thorpe said it best. If Kyle continues to shoot 32% we are not winning this series. It's honestly as simple as that.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Heat in 5.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ugh, tough one to call.

Raps should win this series. We're simply the better team. But I have a feeling the scared, undisciplined brand of Raptors ball will rear it's ugly head far too many times. Too many wasted possessions over 7 games will be our undoing vs. a much more talented/experienced team than the Pacers.

#EmptyTheClip

It pains me to say this, but Miami in 7. But still a successful season in my books.

Comment

I think Miami in 6 or 7 to be honest. Their experience and offense scares me. That is on the basis that Kyle continues to shoot bad though. If Kyle's shot is back Raps in 7 and if Ross' shot is consistent this series on top of Kyle's Raps in 6.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

raps in 7

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                      So is it on the coach then? I have a hard to believing that Casey instructed them to stand there and play keep-away for 8 minutes.

That's exactly my issue with our chances. On paper, we should win. Based on regular season we should win. But I expected the same thing against Indiana and the Raptor "stars" shrivelled up and turned into starfish. They essentially won the series with their tails tucked between their legs. Going up against the seasoned vets in the Miami Heat who just overcame that major hurdle against the Hornets.. I just have no faith in this team right now. Spoelstra is a great tactician and he'll find ways to turn us into a jump shooting team, and we're terrible, terrible at shooting. DeRozan and Lowry with their paltry 32% shooting.. recipe for disaster imo.
                      yes, absolutely. No doubt Casey got these guys to burn the clock. I really doubt that Lowry, Demar, and Cojo decided to stop running the offence and just hold the ball. It was a coaching decision, I am pretty confidant of that.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        yes, absolutely. No doubt Casey got these guys to burn the clock. I really doubt that Lowry, Demar, and Cojo decided to stop running the offence and just hold the ball. It was a coaching decision, I am pretty confidant of that.
                        Definitely was a coaching decision, and if it wasn't, its Casey's job to let them know to play normally, not let them do it and watch the lead disappear.

Comment

Same old shit.

Comment

Got a question for you guys now that we're down 1-0. I have tickets to game 5, upperbowl seats. I have a chance to trade for game 7 lowerbowl tickets (long story.. someone couldn't make a game, bunch of trades happened, etc). Price difference is about $50, not a big deal. More important is what you guys think about the possibility of game 7 even getting played.

What are your thoughts, this plays into this thread still I think. I had a chance to pick game 2 but I can't make the game so it's either Game 5 upper bowl or Game 7 lower bowl.
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                              Got a question for you guys now that we're down 1-0. I have tickets to game 5, upperbowl seats. I have a chance to trade for game 7 lowerbowl tickets (long story.. someone couldn't make a game, bunch of trades happened, etc). Price difference is about $50, not a big deal. More important is what you guys think about the possibility of game 7 even getting played.

What are your thoughts, this plays into this thread still I think. I had a chance to pick game 2 but I can't make the game so it's either Game 5 upper bowl or Game 7 lower bowl.
                              Stick with game 5. You'd kick yourself if this series doesn't go 7.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                Head says Heat in 6 but with Raps who knows?
                                Can I modify this to Heat in 4?

Comment

Working...
                                X