Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trade Lowry for another top 10 pick in this draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you trade Lowry for another top 10 pick in this draft?

Just putting it out there. Would you? I think we should really consider not building aroud KLow and DD, as much as I appreciate them.

In a heartbeat.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

In this draft? Depends on the pick. 1 or 2, yes. Other than that, no thanks.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

I would trade him or DeMar for whatever pick Jamal Murray lands at.

Comment

For Murray is about it for me. Murray is going to be, and I hate to use this word but, epic. Murray is a winner with a complete game, maturity, smarts. Murray is money.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

In isolation no.

Murray for Lowry is a solid move imo but not with DD still in the mix, or really much of our team.

Comment

Jv is the perfect age to start looking for guys to pair with him. A Murray, Powell, Jv + 1 more piece may be a nice start. That's a back court that plays the game the right way.

Comment

Yes. With the uncertainty of DeRozan, and the questionable health (or worse, ability to play basketball) that Lowry is going through, and his free agency pending next summer... Hard to say no to a top 10 pick. Could combine that trade with a trade of Ross and clear enough cap room to get a max guy to pitch alongside DeMar, or two near-max guys if DeMar walks.

It's almost always the right answer to trade a pending UFA for a top 10 pick. When that UFA is on the wrong side of thirty and setting futility records in the playoffs? Hard to bet against it. Lowry is an amazing player and key to our success, but there has always existed the reality that our biggest upside lies in JV's improvement, and Lowry won't be near the player he is now (or more importantly the player he was two months ago) when JV is approaching his peak.

That said, I don't see an offer like that forthcoming.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  For Murray is about it for me. Murray is going to be, and I hate to use this word but, epic. Murray is a winner with a complete game, maturity, smarts. Murray is money.

Dunn > Murray
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

just for top 10 pick, no.

Favours for Lowry. Yes

Cousins, Collison Sac pick for Lowry, JV, Bebe Raps/16 pick, Next year first. Yes

Rose, Butler, Bulls/16 pick for Lowry, Ross, Carroll, Bruno, NYK pick, our Next year pick. Yes
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Dunn > Murray

Comment

I would like a top 10 next year, its supposed to be a really good draft. Not that it means it will be a great draft, see the 2014 draft, but I think it will be better than this years. Still, I would really consider trading him this year.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Would he be a taller Corey Joseph that can actually shoot better with jumpers?

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            Would he be a taller Corey Joseph that can actually shoot better with jumpers?
                            yeah. i really think potential wise he could end up the best player in this draft. plays his heart out every play. can pass, dribble, penetrate, pull up, spot up. so good. murray is going to be fantastic in the nba. if simmons works out, he will be the best player. if ingram works out he will be durant 2.0. i think murray has a real chance to be a special pg. just a wow type player. no way you could watch that canada vs usa game and not think that. that was incredible. he did that multiple times last year with kentucky. i think he can be a really really good 2 or if able a special pg.

Comment

No.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                              X