Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    jv refused to let us lose. i hope the summer is spent watching low post feeds into the mailman, into shaq, into kareem, into weber. jv is so good. it is a waste watching sometimes. i understand when the perimeter game is going well, jv is an excellent offensive rebounder but when the game and team are just trudging, feed the beast. he has two really nice moves. spin shot and a strong drive. he hits that spin shot at a really good clip and that drive is a great way to draw fouls because he goes hard everyday. that is on demar, kyle, carrol, cojo, powell. all of them can get better at feeding the big man.
    I agree with getting JV more involved ,sure it is on players to do that but also on the coach to make it part of their regular offensive sets.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      I didn't hear it like that, it was more like "we have no movement. We gotta fix that."

But so if you see that, and know that it's happening, why did nothing change? Did you just now notice that the offense was stagnant? Or did you tell them to move and they were like "fuck nah"?
      Exactly, how is this an acceptable answer in game 91? He needs to be called out in his bs from time to time

Comment

• Joey. Your a god. I congratulate your awesomeness

And am blessed to b in your internet presence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          Wade giving JV huge props
          What's he saying?

Comment

• we gotta steal one in Miami. We gotta.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              What's he saying?
              He's huge. Very physical and loves to bang (phrasing). Has been doing this throughout playoffs. They gotta box him out as a team. Match his physicality.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                JV fir MVP. No matter how much he gets looked off he finds a way to make a huge impact
                It must be so frustrating for him to barely get any touches knowing what hes capable of while demar and kyle shoot brick after brick
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

So did george. While his own coach shits on him.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    we gotta steal one in Miami. We gotta.
                    Raps will. This is going to be a long series.

Comment

I wish sports net would show all the key interviews and not just Casey and spo before they go to hockey

What did he say ?
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I think it's sort of like, JV is saying I've been setting screens for you all season making you guys look good time for you guys to get on my back and ride me. While, Lowry is saying stick with what's worked for us before and then I might throw the ball into the post.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• barolt wrote: View Post
                          yes, the official stats canada twitter account tweeted that.
                          lol

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            It must be so frustrating for him to barely get any touches knowing what hes capable of while demar and kyle shoot brick after brick
                            That's true,to make it worse JV does not get credit for all the good stuff he did in the game

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                              I think it's sort of like, JV is saying I've been setting screens for you all season making you guys look good time for you guys to get on my back and ride me. While, Lowry is saying stick with what's worked for us before and then I might throw the ball into the post.
                              But lowry actually throws it to him in the post. No one else does. Derozan avoids him like the plague

Comment

• Unsung hero is Terrence Ross. He was huge for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X