Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Of course it does, but barely scraping by the first round won't earn you respect.
    Against a much worse team that you should beat in 4-5 also doesn't really impress.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Crow probably tastes great. Probably somewhere between quail and pigeon.
        I hear its just tough to swallow .. Haha

Comment

• Comment

• I agree with what T-Mac said on The Jump. When you're struggling shooting the ball, get to the FT line. You just can't keep jacking 7 3's a game.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry owes me a fucking trackpad. Apparently, shit went down when he hit that shot.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Respect points really? We won the series. Were not the first 2 seed to win a series in 7 games and we wont me the last. The point is to win. Not to look cool while doing it.
                Respect points from who? Everyone outside blind homers are disrespecting us. No one is impressed by our struggles to beat a worse team in the 1st round. Analysts ripping our "tactics" to shreds. Lebron looking forward to playing the Heat like we're not even in the playoffs...

So yeah, don't know about respect points.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Lowry owes me a fucking trackpad for my laptop. Apparently, shit went down when he hit that shot.
                  Man, I can't even describe for you the atmosphere in the ACC when that hit ... I'm pretty sure I got groped by at least 6 people, I saw at least 4 beers get tossed into the air, and we were all tackled from above by several falling mobs.
                  It was glorious, beautiful mayhem.

Comment

• Lowry and DeRozan are the laughing stock of the NBA right now.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Lowry and DeRozan are the laughing stock of the NBA right now.
                      Then they need to play with a chip on their shoulder like they always have and show they belong.
                      But I also think it only helps to support them as a fanbase, rather than mock them along with rest of the League.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Respect points from who? Everyone outside blind homers are disrespecting us. No one is impressed by our struggles to beat a worse team in the 1st round. Analysts ripping our "tactics" to shreds. Lebron looking forward to playing the Heat like we're not even in the playoffs...

So yeah, don't know about respect points.

So do you watch the raptors to see them win or so you can go online and watch people complement them? If its the latter I feel truly bad for you. Pacers weren't the worst team in the playoffs.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Just reviewed the game. Been saying this for years - DeRozan is as anti-clutch as they come. PURE CHOKER. Cant handle pressure.

Why the fk is he the one closing out quarters? Please someone if you could provide stats on when DD has last shot in a quarter. Hes horrendous. Wide open mid range to close the 3rd way short. Should have boxed out Deng in the end of reg replay incident and got the rebound he was positioned better in the first place. Then of course the last play in OT.

Let a guy who cant shoot, cant pass coz he has tunnel vision and has terrible handles take last shot. how on earth does that make sense??

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Man, I can't even describe for you the atmosphere in the ACC when that hit ... I'm pretty sure I got groped by at least 6 people, I saw at least 4 beers get tossed into the air, and we were all tackled from above by several falling mobs.
                            It was glorious, beautiful mayhem.
                            The funniest thing was to see everyone stream back into their seats when it happened. Lost all of my extra legroom

Comment

• Did it not seem that the team had to fight to score a little more against the Pacers than they did last night against the Heat? I really think if we can slow their offense down even a little more, and stop settling for jumpers, we should be able to handle the heat even easier than the Pacers. Deng can't handle Demar, in fact I'm not sure they have a defender to really cause him trouble. Whiteside is the big problem there, as he can gobble up Demar on some of his drives. But Demar did a good job of getting the ball to JV early on, but moved away from it as the game went on like DanH mentioned. IF JV can be utilized a little like LMA, taking short jumpers on the baseline, maybe that opens the paint a little for Demar.

All of that may be irrelevant if we could hit 3's at a decent clip or Lowry was playing like pre-allstar Lowry. In any event, based on what I've seen from game 1, and considering the previous round, I don't doubt this is a better matchup for the Raps than the Pacers were.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                The funniest thing was to see everyone stream back into their seats when it happened. Lost all of my extra legroom
                                I was yelling at people for leaving before that. Then made fun of them and had a great "told you so" moment when they came back. Haha .. but then we lost anyway ...

Comment

Working...
                                X