• Show
Clear All

• Exchange on reddit:

"Wife is pregnant with a boy I'm trying to convince her his name is Jonas"

"She'll probably say no cause she will think you won't feed him"
    OG is our king

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Unsung hero is Terrence Ross. He was huge for us.
      Yes indeed,Caroll played well too.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        casey's word is not his bond. unless it's about how he has to get demar and lowry shots.
        Casey has no control of the offense when Lowry and DD are out there. They pretty much have Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts authority to call audibles out there.

Comment

• I think people are finally coming around to the Carroll signing. This is exactly the reason we signed him in the off-season,
          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• DC* saying they gotta give the ball more to JV!!!!!

demarre carroll...not casey....ugh.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Unsung hero is Terrence Ross. He was huge for us.
              Yup, had another very good game for us.

Comment

• Demar said JV was the reason we won tonight.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  [SIZE=4]DC* saying they gotta give the ball more to JV!!!!![/

demarre carroll...not casey....ugh.
                  Love Carroll, never gonna play the yes man role. Calls it like it is.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Exchange on reddit:

"Wife is pregnant with a boy I'm trying to convince her his name is Jonas"

"She'll probably say no cause she will think you won't feed him"
                    Five stars!

Comment

• Two under the radar things I liked.

JV had another nice pass on a set play. Showing good ability to hit cutters and really nice to see them using him in those situations.

We made two Miami players bleed.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Casey has no control of the offense when Lowry and DD are out there. They pretty much have Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts authority to call audibles out there.
                        I would like to have them(Lowry,DD) reminded that their are other teammates with them on the floor to maybe pass the ball to on offence specially late in shot clock and end of quarters.

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                          I think people are finally coming around to the Carroll signing. This is exactly the reason we signed him in the off-season,
                          Carroll was very good. Except when he fucked up and left Dragic wide open. Otherwise, he was exactly what they needed.

Comment

• LOL Lowry about JV: "He was hungry tonight". Jokes write themselves
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                              I would like to have them(Lowry,DD) reminded that their are other teammates with them on the floor to maybe pass the ball to on offence specially late in shot clock and end of quarters.
                              You know what? Lowry/DD actually do pass the ball late in the clock... except it's always an awkward bailout when they've completely run out of options. Puts their teammates in an even worse position to score and usually end up with a shot violation heave/brick/air-ball.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                Now...can we please run a pick and roll offense with JV using Carroll and Patterson as outlets if the paint gets packed.

It's the simplest play in basketball, it's borderline unguardable, and we have the perfect team to run it...

What's that Dwayne, you would rather let the all stars go 10 for 60 on terrible shots?...I suppose that could work too
                                JVs got to be able to make that pass - Casey

Give him a few more years , for now ; just enjoy your all stars
                                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X