• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    It took a game this obvious for him to get it
    He still tried to make excuses for why he didnt get the ball more

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i would like to congratulate joey on a game well threaded.
      Thanks man! Just looking to do my part!

Comment

• Fucking Jonas Valanciunas just saved our season. Him and Carroll were are two best players tonight.

The two "all stars" on the other hand just continues to struggle. It's ridiculous. Kyle Lowry's potential game winner was so bad. 10 secs on the clock and he made his move with 2 secs left
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Oh ok, Carroll was the Savior .. I guess that's Fair, but damn, no props for JV at all really. Lol
          He's trying to save face cause he's gonna ride or die come hell or high water. We all know it.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            He's playing injured, too. He'll get his blocks but they can take him out of the game with JV.
            and you can always resort to hack-a-Hassan as well.

Comment

• Casey doesn't really answer questions. He was asked why the offence struggles. He says because we had no movement this game. Is he forgetting that we hardly ever have movement? This guy would rather blame his mother than take any blame.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Pretty sure Christian still posts here.
                so do i.
                and yes, casey is a good coach.

Comment

• Zero turnovers for Demar tonight .. that's pretty huge actually. Like the rebounding too. That one drive by Deng was brutal, but overall he played pretty good D as well.

Kyle was better, played more aggressively, but was still TERRIFIED out there ... man oh man that's weird to see.

JV and Carroll though ... damn, those guys earning their cheques.

TRoss also made a huge impact in that first half. He's gotta keep it up as well.
                  Last edited by Joey; Thu May 5, 2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• I love this team! 3 more baby! To all a good night.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                      and you can always resort to hack-a-Hassan as well.
                      not really, he's a 65% shooter.

Comment

• casey saying offense was stagnant in the 2nd half. wants more ball and body movement.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          casey saying offense was stagnant in the 2nd quarter. wants more ball and body movement.
                          casey's word is not his bond. unless it's about how he has to get demar and lowry shots.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            turner was more impressive than Whiteside.
                            yeah. turner surprised us. he was phenomenal.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Casey doesn't really answer questions. He was asked why the offence struggles. He says because we had no movement this game. Is he forgetting that we hardly ever have movement? This guy would rather blame his mother than take any blame.
                              I didn't hear it like that, it was more like "we have no movement. We gotta fix that."

But so if you see that, and know that it's happening, why did nothing change? Did you just now notice that the offense was stagnant? Or did you tell them to move and they were like "fuck nah"?
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                casey's word is not his bond. unless it's about how he has to get demar and lowry shots.
                                sorry i meant second half. not second quarter. either way probably wont see any different results next game haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X