Josh Howard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Howard?

Just curious as to who here would be willing to take a gamble on josh howard? i think he's a decent player at the sf position, but he does have some off-court issues. how long is he out for, if at all, next season?

No he is a shell of his former self, I would rather invest in Weems and Derozan.
    Last edited by OzRapFan; Fri Apr 23, 2010, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Hey, there's still a chance Washington can pick up his option!

Seriously, though, I'm not sure how bad his injury is, but if the Raptors didn't have Hedo, he might be worth the risk. As it is, I'm not quite sure he's the type of guy you want on your team if you can help it.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Risky. If he can be had for the MLE then fine...

Comment

I would rather have Reggie than Josh Howard but not both.

I would rather have Reggie because he is a lot more entertaining while on the bench!
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            I would rather have Reggie than Josh Howard but not both.

I would rather have Reggie because he is a lot more entertaining while on the bench!

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I wanted him around the trade deadline time...i just thought we had to make a lil bit of change at the time for a playoff run. We'd have had to give up a lot, though...Not so sure he'll be the same again, though...

Comment

Working...
              X