Dwade Shooting During Canadian Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This.

I'm not surprised by all the reactions though. Classic Raptors/Canadian fans smh.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Talk about sensitive lmao. Nobody's talking about this because this is a NON-STORY.

So when they play the anthems on TV what do you guys do? do you guys actually stand? give me a break! #hypocirites

#NONSTORY
      Actually it was all over twitter. How do you think we heard about it?? I couldnt care less what most people are doing during the anthems. The point is it appears he is deliberatly disrespecting our entire Country as if we arent worthy of having our anthem sung or even playing in that series. The guy has no class and hes violating an NBA policy

Comment

Talk about sensitive lmao. Nobody's talking about this because this is a NON-STORY.

So when they play the anthems on TV what do you guys do? do you guys actually stand? give me a break! #hypocirites

#NONSTORY
        Much ado about nothing. Who cares. Too much whining here.
        Talking about the image of a league where a slicing neck jesture gets a fine. A finger gun gets a fine. A slur of any type gets a fine. It is pretty customary at all events where a national anthem is sung to stand politely and wait for it to finish. Whether it actually has an effect on anyone or anything is besides the point. These players represent the NBA and the NBA is supposed to be about respect and dignity.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

This.

I'm not surprised by all the reactions though. Classic Raptors/Canadian fans smh.
          And how do you think these americans would react if they felt Merica was disrespected? Jeez we could be at war lol

Comment

Mark Jones is Canadian.

Like I said, this is a non story lol. Enough already.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

This.

Kind of sucks that Canadians respect and love their country. It literally has nothing to do with any sort of Inferiority complex or anything of the like. I mean, if it was, then during any national anthem, we bother to stop doing what you're doing?

NBA players have gotten suspended for less during the American anthem.

I'm not even saying saying punishment for the guy or anything else; but to call it an overreaction? To call it whining? Come on now.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Game #3, Round 2 (Tied 1-1) Raptors @ Miami; Saturday, May 7th at 5pm on Sportsnet

Mark Jones is Canadian.

Mark Jones is thus biggest pos reporter espn has ever had

He wants to be American so bad. His cover pic is the fucking American flag. And never shuts up about his American citizenship. He hates that he's Canadian so hard. Then he says Canadians have a complex. Smh
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Mark Jones is Canadian.

Who the fuck is Mark Jones?? Is this supposed to be you dropping the mic on this issue? Bahahahaha

Comment

[QUOTE=TRex;637861]This.

If it's not a big deal,then why the NBA suspended Abdul-Rauf one game for not standing up for the US anthem.
                    I found this in Wikipedia :
                    "On March 12, 1996, the NBA suspended Abdul-Rauf one game for his refusal to stand" .

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      Didn't you just come here to whine about people whining? get a life.
                      I actually missed this game because of work. You(like most people here) on the other hand is out here whining in a SPORTS FORUM about a story about nothing.

How about you get a life lol.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I actually missed this game because of work. You(like most people here) on the other hand is out here whining in a SPORTS FORUM about a story about nothing.

And youre whining about people whining... on a sports forum... are you insane?

Comment

Mark Jones is Canadian.

Mark Jones is a clown who calls himself American.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Mark Jones is thus biggest pos reporter espn has ever had

He wants to be American so bad. His cover pic is the fucking American flag. And never shuts up about his American citizenship. He hates that he's Canadian so hard. Then he says Canadians have a complex. Smh
                            Paul Jones should be ashamed to have a brother like that.

Comment

when are you changing your signature

Comment

He got suspended for one game. I'm not saying Wade should be suspended.

Comment

Working...
                                X