Thread: Would You Trade Bosh For

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Would You Trade Bosh For

Watching the Cavs vs Bulls and Lakers vs Thunder one could see the tremendous impact that talented big and quick point guards have on the game.

My question is:

Would you trade Bosh for a chance to draft John Wall?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would trade everyone on the raptors twice to get John Wall. He is the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote mo-sales wrote: View Post
    I would trade everyone on the raptors twice to get John Wall. He is the future.
    Not everyone. He will need this guy to throw alley-oops to.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Not everyone. He will need this guy to throw alley-oops to.

I'd bet twenty bucks you have that poster on your bedroom wall.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ws511 wrote: View Post
    You just lost $20.

The only people whose photo I have on any of the walls or in frames in my home are

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

You just lost $20.

The only people whose photo I have on any of the walls or in frames in my home are

looks good, but ... can they alley-oop?

Post Thanks / Like

Since you lost the $20 the honorable thing to do would be to pay it to me. However, for logistical reasons it is not practical. So in lieu of that please donate the $20 to your favorite charity, you cannot count yourself or immediate family as your favorite charity", in my name "Buddahfan".

I trust that you will do this.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Since you lost the $20 the honorable thing to do would be to pay it to me. However, for logistical reasons it is not practical. So in lieu of that please donate the $20 to your favorite charity, you cannot count yourself or immediate family as your favorite charity", in my name "Buddahfan".

I trust that you will do this.
    Lol. Ok, Buddahfan. Even though I’m not sure I should be totally convinced * that Amir poster isn’t rocking your bedroom wall -- not that there’s anything wrong with that -- you name the charity and I’ll paypal ‘em twenty bucks.

(*of course, I will take your word for it. It’d probably be bad karma of a sort to fib in the name of ‘Buddahfan’, after all ...)
    Last edited by ws511; Fri Apr 23rd, 2010 at 11:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. Ok, Buddahfan. Even though I’m not sure I should be totally convinced * that Amir poster isn’t rocking your bedroom wall -- not that there’s anything wrong with that -- you name the charity and I’ll paypal ‘em twenty bucks.

(*of course, I will take your word for it. It’d probably be bad karma of a sort to fib in the name of ‘Buddahfan’, after all ...)
    Thank you. You are a good loser.

Let me just give you the quick and dirty story on why I support Johnson so strongly

He went to Westchester HIgh in Los Angeles where he was Mr. Basketball in CA. I follow the Comets - Ed Azzam continues to do a marvelous job as their head coach.

Then Johnson was drafted by the Pistons. At the time that he was drafted by them the Pistons had been my favorite team for over 50 years.

So combine the Winchester Comets and Detroit Pistons along with how well he played with the Comets so I became a fan of his. Then the Pistons sent him to the D-league where in his second year there he played for the Sioux Falls Sky Force. Johnson went on to become a first team all time Sky Force member.

So as a Pistons fan I was really excited about his future. The Pistons 4 years ago were aging and while still good they had no other athletic player other