• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet Jonas is great teammate!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I bet Jonas is great teammate!
      You'd have to be to have 0 slip-ups or complaints in the media with the number of touches he gets.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
        This just in that Draymond will not be suspended, which is complete BS.
        totally agree...most even the us media say so

Comment

• Comment

• Good.

As long as he gives us some offensive fire-power when we need it, JV will be valuable tonight.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Cavs are a weird team. In the early day interviews, Lebron emphasizes that "I have a plan for tonight. I think it will work for the team" (something like that). And did anyone find it odd that after TT "inadvertently" hit Lebron in the face, knocking him to the ground, he didn't even come back to see how he was doing or help him up once he saw he was down?
              Man, L James is nothing but bull shit, I know he is the best player in the league, but the way he was flopping in the third game was a major sign of stupidity and selfishness. I just hope that game 3 convince the Raptors players that they can defeat that fucking James.
              Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Mon May 23, 2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Cavs are a weird team. In the early day interviews, Lebron emphasizes that "I have a plan for tonight. I think it will work for the team" (something like that). And did anyone find it odd that after TT "inadvertently" hit Lebron in the face, knocking him to the ground, he didn't even come back to see how he was doing or help him up once he saw he was down?
                That's because he's seen Leflop do that pirouette before.

Comment

• I'm so happy we have jv on this team. Such a gr8 teammate and player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Eastern Conference Finals Game 4

Espn is kind of sucking our dick rn on the pregame. Feels good man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• We the Other (Part deux)

I assume by now many of you have seen the clip of B.Windhorst on PTI. He brings up the novel, well thought out concept that he's stuck in Toronto where they don't get ESPN or TNT! The horror! He then, very cleverly, plays to the hosts and says "they don't get this show and nobody in Canada knows who you are"...except that he's saying it on a show that has always aired in Canada.

Check it out at about 17:00...sorry..at aboot 17:00

Comment

• Dude is still injured

Comment

• Just don't let Cleveland have a great start. Please.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• okkkkkkk

Let's go!!!

Comment

• Let's go!

Comment

• Come on Carroll
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X