Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Raptors never really had an opportunity in this one.. the zebra's shut that down early. But just happy to have even be here. Epic season.. Kyle is definitely the greatest Raptor ever (sorry Vince).

Lebron is just too good.. 6 final appearances in a row.. Had to grind through 2 tough series before this one. Gotta tip my hat to Casey and definitely to Masai for bringing this team together.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Raptors never really had an opportunity in this one.. the zebra's shut that down early. But just happy to have even be here. Epic season.. Kyle is definitely the greatest Raptor ever (sorry Vince).

Lebron is just too good.. 6 final appearances in a row.. Had to grind through 2 tough series before this one. Gotta tip my hat to Casey and definitely to Masai for bringing this team together.
        Because.........??

Kyle is great. But I don't think it's close.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Raptors never really had an opportunity in this one.. the zebra's shut that down early. But just happy to have even be here. Epic season.. Kyle is definitely the greatest Raptor ever (sorry Vince).

#7 kyle lowry will definitely hang in the rafters when it's said and done

Probably #10 too...hopefully #17 and more to come
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Because.........??

Wrong. When you take your posters down youll realize who truly sacrificed for your team between kyle and vince

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Wrong. When you take your posters down youll realize who truly sacrificed for your team between kyle and vince
              It's about who's the GREATEST player in franchise history. I don't think it's close. One is a LEGIT FRANCHISE PLAYER. A LEGIT MVP CANDIDATE. A true superstar. One is an all star.

Think about it this way. Replace Lowry with a prime Vince Carter on this team. I think they'd seriously give the Cavs a run for their money.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Because.........??

Kyle got us to round 3. He helped us win two games in the ECF.

Vince missed a critical shot to lose the game in the 2nd round, after having to play a best of 5 game opening series.

Kyle also played on a 56 win team.. and if it wasn't for him we'd be sniffing Detroit for 8th. Vince's best showing was what a 5th place team in the East?

Kyle gets my vote.

Vince was awesome.. I watched all his games. Kyle had a greater impact on his team than Vince did.

Comment

It's about who's the GREATEST player in franchise history. I don't think it's close. One is a LEGIT FRANCHISE PLAYER. A LEGIT MVP CANDIDATE. A true superstar. One is an all star.

Think about it this way. Replace Lowry with a prime Vince Carter on this team. I think they'd seriously give the Cavs a run for their money.
                  Raptors weren't that great though with Vince.. He didn't elevate the team. Kyle did. And frankly I think the competition is harder now than it was back then (especially in the East).

Comment

This is funny, after Lowry just finished 10th in MVP voting.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      This is funny, after Lowry just finished 10th in MVP voting.
                      And Vince finished 3rd(or was it 5th?) in MVP voting back in 01.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Vince was never a legit mvp candidate bro, just a star with more flash and charisma.

Comment

Tied for 11th:
                          http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ards_2001.html

Comment

It ws 11th.

Comment

• Still extremely salty.. I never want to see this team lose. One day when I recover, I'll be able to fully appreciate what these guys have done. Ignoring our franchise history, this was a great season on its own. 2nd seed and a Conference Finals appearance while taking two games away from a team that couldn't be stopped. According to most, we weren't even supposed to be here. But here we were. We made our mark.

Let's go Raps

Comment

Because.........??

Vince was the most talented, no doubt. But, Lowry has given more to this team than Vince. He has led us this far, where Vince never could. Vince was the better player, but Lowry is the best player in franchise history.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X