Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    One solid nut-punch to Lebron would be good.
    He deserves more than that.

Comment

• JV!!! Let's gooooo!!!!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Biz is one flagrant foul away from being suspended..
        can someone clear this up for me, so if biz gets one flagrant is he allowed to play the rest of the game then has to sit the next game or would he be out this game and next game ?

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
          can someone clear this up for me, so if biz gets one flagrant is he allowed to play the rest of the game then has to sit the next game or would he be out this game and next game ?
          He is allowed to play the rest of the game if he gets flagrant 1(Flagrant 2 = immediate ejection) He'd be suspended for the next game though.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
            He would finish the game because the suspension is due to cumulative over the course of the season/playoffs. Single game rules still apply tonight, so a flag 1 wouldn't result in being tossed.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If he is indeed back, start JV. He would help throw off the Cavs gameplan and potentially get us out to a crucial early lead. Both guys will be logging minutes against starters and bench guys, so might as well use your best player from the get go.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Start JV. Him tyring to closing out to Frye is advantage Cleveland. Start him against TT. Need to start the game in his comfort zone.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• One month till the draft and Raptors are still playing. Have I mention that I love this team?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Start JV. Him tyring to closing out to Frye is advantage Cleveland. Start him against TT. Need to start the game in his comfort zone.
                    Agree. Casey said Jonas is still sore. It wouldn't be smart to let him run after Love and Frye with that foot.

Comment

• Comment

• Man, we are 3 wins away from being in the NBA Finals. This is crazy.

Comment

• Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                            Man, we are 3 wins away from being in the NBA Finals. This is crazy.
                            Over halfway to a championship
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Casey speaking live now. Will see how JV does through shoot around. If he plays, he will play limited minutes. Comments that TT is his best matchup

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Casey speaking live now. Will see how JV does through shoot around. If he plays, he will play limited minutes. Comments that TT is his best matchup
                                I'm really happy that he mentioned that about TT match up, as many have said earlier we dont want him guarding CF

Comment

Working...
                                X