Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    We don't suck. Cleveland is just head and shoulders the better team. That's all. They look Golden State level out there
    +1000000000000
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Amber Rose!
      Amber Ross
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        DeRozan has been great!!
        He has. No complaints so far. He is still taking bad long twos but at least he's hitting them
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• really wish nba games were only 9 minutes long. CAUSE WE'D BE THE WINNERS!!!

Comment

• Demar's jumper is WET right now. Continuing the hot shooting from Game 1 of the East Finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              Demar's jumper is WET right now. Continuing the hot shooting from Game 1 of the East Finals.

i get what you mean but this sounds disgusting.

Comment

• Eastern Conference Finals Game 2: Toronto Raptors VS Cleveland Cavaliers (Cavs lead 1-0) 19/05/16 8:30 PM ET TSN

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                WOW 1 point lead on CAVS!!! This season was truly a success. No sarcasm
                Really? We had a 7 point lead on them last game and you wait for now to say the season was a success?!

We scored the first 7 points of the series!
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I'm afraid that now Derozan has unconscious confidence in that jumper. Let it open the game for you. Start attacking the rim.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    DD on fire
                    Happens a lot in the first Q. I'm not buying it until he has a good quarter in the second half of a game.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      Really? We had a 7 point lead on them last game and you wait for now to say the season was a success?!
                      Meh Cavs were rusty and it was too early

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        Lol I was just about to say that
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          Demar's jumper is WET right now. Continuing the hot shooting from Game 1 of the East Finals.

Ya but you see the difference though, one J off the screen and other one vs mismatch. Everyone knows he can make those Js. Smarter DeRozan is just.. $$ money.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            He has. No complaints so far. He is still taking bad long twos but at least he's hitting them
                            I wouldn't call them bad, they are pretty open. Still want him getting to the rim, its a little dangerous to rely on 2 point jump shots. Also will get everyone else open.

Comment

• Wtf is with these fouls???

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                I'm afraid that now Derozan has unconscious confidence in that jumper. Let it open the game for you. Start attacking the rim.
                                That's the thing he was doing during the regular season that he's not doing anymore. He looked like he learned how to mix it up better. So far during the playoffs he's just been settling and on top of that not moving the ball. Both things he was doing much better this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X