Clear All

• Raps better come out spitting fire after that embarrassment
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Just Win.
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• If we win game 6, I don't see our guys coming into game 7 @ Cleveland and giving us yet another uninspired performance on the road. I mean it's game 7, a game that gives you a chance to advance to the f...ing NBA FINALS!!! First, of course, take care of business @ home on friday night and then show up in a game on the road for once! My goodness, these games @ Cleveland have been so deflating...
        Last edited by BadDinosaur; Thu May 26, 2016, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• our only positive is we have two back to the wall games when we play our best with our backs to the wall. even if we lose game 6 i hope it is kicking and screaming. i don't want to go out like a punk

Comment

• When the Spurs beat Miami a few years ago, Miami's defence was pretty similar to cleveland's now with the super aggressive trapping. Spurs made a pretty simple adjustment - they had a third player set up just off the top of the 3pt line, near the pnr, to act as a release for the trap. You pass the ball quickly to him, and NEVER to the roll man, and then you're playing 4 on 3. DWANE, THIS ONE'S ON THE HOUSE.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              That was the 1st game all year I turned off in the 3rd
              You made it farther than me

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                When the Spurs beat Miami a few years ago, Miami's defence was pretty similar to cleveland's now with the super aggressive trapping. Spurs made a pretty simple adjustment - they had a third player set up just off the top of the 3pt line, near the pnr, to act as a release for the trap. You pass the ball quickly to him, and NEVER to the roll man, and then you're playing 4 on 3. DWANE, THIS ONE'S ON THE HOUSE.
                Great point.

Patterson would be the logical player to be the 3rd man since he can (theoretically) shoot, pass or drive depending on the defence.

JV lobs are going to be an added weapon that will be a big adjustment for Cleveland. His hands and finishing skills are an entirely new dimension that we need to use and see if Cleveland can adjust. Use the 3rd man to facilitate if need be; with 2 in the corners the Cavs will be hard pressed to cover the rim and both corners.

JVs return could be a huge turn in the tide if we take advantage of it. He's a natural problem for Cleveland that they haven't had to account for. How quickly and successfully can Tyronne "been a coach for half a season" Lue implement an adjustment that doesn't leave other shooters wide open?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  our only positive is we have two back to the wall games when we play our best with our backs to the wall. even if we lose game 6 i hope it is kicking and screaming. i don't want to go out like a punk
                  I wouldn't say that is the only positive.

JV is going to take us to the promised land. His return could be huge. Cavs don't have anyone who can naturally check him in their current rotation. Mentioned this in the last game thread too, but bears repeating, Tyronne Lue has been a head coach for half a season; JV is a huge mismatch that the Cavs haven't had to account for yet. How quickly can Lue implement an adjustment for JV is a huge question that could determine who wins the next two games.

We need to use JV to the fullest extent; PnR, post ups, double screens, mid range pops, etc. If we let Cleveland just repeat the last few games, then I don't like our chances of winning this series. But if we go to the guy that would naturally give them problems, it could be enough to win both games before they can rebound. If Cleveland is running around trying to account for JV, that will open things up for everyone else.

I believe that we can win this series and the return of JV is too good of an advantage to pass up.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Keep the Cavs out of the paint and the Raptors win the game. Book it.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Hey, if I have to die in the ring against Dolph to get this team to the finals then bring it on.

I bet that full on sprint up an entire mountain was a super awesome calf workout.

Comment

• Watched at my Dad's place, with my vampire three year old staying up and playing. Managed to get her home for 10 pm for once. Just an embarrassing effort.

Watched the rest on delay last night. Yay me.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I really think we need to roll with the JV + Patterson front-court and use the JV advantage to its fullest. Give him 30 shots if need be, post him up against anybody on every other possession and make the CAVS foul and force Mozgov into the game. Then you can start balancing the inside outside game...
                          Also Caroll needs to start hitting his shots, he's been another level of bad the last couple of games.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                            I really think we need to roll with the JV + Patterson front-court and use the JV advantage to its fullest. Give him 30 shots if need be, post him up against anybody on every other possession and make the CAVS foul and force Mozgov into the game. Then you can start balancing the inside outside game...
                            Also Caroll needs to start hitting his shots, he's been another level of bad the last couple of games.
                            Yes, we do need to do this. We will not. We should have been practicing this all season. We did not. So we will not now.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Yes, we do need to do this. We will not. We should have been practicing this all season. We did not. So we will not now.
                              and yet dwane casey will remain our head coach.

Comment

• No comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X