Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    If you want to be optimistic, JV's "50%" is about as rough an estimate as you get, and there's every chance progression isn't linear at all.

But optimism isn't exactly en vogue around here of late. Which is fair, considering...
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      50?? Did he break something? Should be at 70 by now.
      I think it was a high ankle sprain, which is the reason it is taking longer than we expected from him to come back

Comment

• wtf Gilbert Arenas, I wanna make you eat those words so bad.

http://ca.complex.com/sports/2016/05...-win-nba-title
        Last edited by iscanuck; Thu May 19, 2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• iscanuck wrote: View Post
          “He’s taking 10 dribbles,” Carroll said of James. “I’m used to taking two and then maybe (Biyombo) comes over and blocks a shot. But he takes 10 dribbles. I’m going to use six fouls on him real hard, let’s put it that way.” Carroll. THIS!
          DAMNNN! If Carroll actually said that he is an OG!

Rough and tough as nails

Comment

• if we win tonight, i will change my tony snell avatar
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Comment

“He’s taking 10 dribbles,” Carroll said of James. “I’m used to taking two and then maybe (Biyombo) comes over and blocks a shot. But he takes 10 dribbles. I’m going to use six fouls on him real hard, let’s put it that way.” Carroll. THIS!
                LOL Carroll is a savage. I can't wait till LeBitch's response to that. Probably " next question".

Comment

• if we are to have any chance we need this one. if we lose this one we have two chances for a respect win.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    if we are to have any chance we need this one. if we lose this one we have two chances for a respect win.
                    I agree. I just don't see it though. I would like to see KL/DD/NP/DC/PP line up. Go small double LeBron and Kyrie cover Love on 3 line and force tougher 3s and hope they miss.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Raptors need to goon it up next game. By that, I don't mean injure them. Just intimidate them. Physical play. HARD fouls. That's the only way they can win a game in this series.
                      Can we call up the Hanson brothers?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        If he hurt himself May 7th, and we assume he's progressing linearly, and we want him 100% before he goes, that means May 29th return or thereabouts. So, Game 7, on the slight chance we get there. Certainly was hoping for sooner.
                        We might not make game 5 let alone game 7 .

Comment

• Idris to the rescue.......

Comment

wtf Gilbert Arenas, I wanna make you eat those words so bad.

http://ca.complex.com/sports/2016/05...-win-nba-title
                            This guy said our last year's team would blow out this year's... smh irrelevant AND clueless guy.

Kind of funny he's riding the Cavs considering the shittier versions have been bouncing him out in the first round for years.
                            Last edited by tDotted; Thu May 19, 2016, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Another key factor to tonites game is to at least make it a close one when all is said and done. We don't wanna get blown out again and have our home crowd deflated before getting back to game 3 at home. Crowd presence will be important for us.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                if we win tonight, i will change my tony snell avatar
                                LOL. Maybe it's the opposite: change your Tony Snell avatar and Raps will win. Seriously, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                                X