Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Let me just say before this game commences: RR's own KeonClark was shouting to the rooftops to anyone who would listen in April that rest days for kyle may or may not help, but it's far important to us to play him every game and try and catch cleveland so that a game 7 of the ecf was at home. Most disagreed. We mailed in at least 2 games down the stretch. AND NOW LOOK
    What if those extra games caused Lowry to be even more tired and caused us to lose in the first round?

Or what if during those extra games Lowry caused Powell to move back onto the bench and never have the confidence to steal the ball vs the Pacers and dunk it for what would become a big turning point in that series.

Or what if while playing those extra games caused Kyle to sleep in and miss an important recital his daughter had at daycare which caused a rift in his marriage that plagued him all throughout the playoffs, leading to a fist fight with teammate Demar Derozan when he confronted him on it.

Or what if after playing those extra games Kyle decided to relax by visiting the butterfly conservatory in Niagara Falls and being the animal (and bug) lover that he is releasing one of the butterflies which caused it to flap its wings and bring about a hurricane in Taiwan?

What if Keon?? WHAT IF??????

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Got it. Thanks hackey! (Your last name shortened with a y, not to be confused with hockey the sport being discussed, nor the sack that smelly hippies kick around)
      CLARKYYYYYYY you fuckin beauty!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Danny Crawford, Bill Kennedy, Jason Phillips
        Now thats funny...
        However... we get a good.. no make that great crew tonite.... nary a malloy in sight....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• An article came out today in which Kyie admitted the loud ACC discombobulated him. IF THAT DOESN'T GET YOU HYPED TO BE LOUD AT THE GAME THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES!

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Now thats funny...
            However... we get a good.. no make that great crew tonite.... nary a malloy in sight....
            The NBA Illuminati is saving the real A-Team (Malloy, Davis, Foster) for Game 7, Sunday in Cleveland. There will be a game 7, if for no other reason, because it's a premium TV ad revenue time-slot.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              An article came out today in which Kyie admitted the loud ACC discombobulated him. IF THAT DOESN'T GET YOU HYPED TO BE LOUD AT THE GAME THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES!
              Even Lebron has much respect for the fans at the ACC. I loved his quote after Game 5....

“We ought to be able to transfer that on Friday,” James said. “Playing in that beast of an arena that we’re going to, we’ve got to be composed, we’ve got to be tough and we’ve got to be sharp.
              http://www.latimes.com/sports/nba/la...nap-story.html

Comment

• Add Love (and I guess Kyrie) to the list of players like Dwight Howard and Deron Williams who get shook by the ACC crowd.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Ever notice the media detractors and slighters of the Raps are generally fans of teams that the Raps have long left in their dust ?

The PTI guys Wilbon and Kornhieser are Bulls and Knicks fans... Well they didn't even get let in the door.
                  Jalen Rose... Detroit boy... played most of his checkered pro career for the Pacers. Pistons out and we disposed of the Pacers.
                  Screamin A Smith... born in New Yawk and a Heat lover.... oh fer two
                  Brian Windhorst... Miami guy... and until the surgery to remove his nose from Lebrons ass he is a Cleveland guy.
                  Ken Berger or Burger.. whatever.... another New Yawk Knicks guy....
                  Matt Moore.... another New Yawk guy.... noticing a trend ?

Lots of Raps envy out there... lets make bang their heads into the wall with a win tonight and while its a cliche.. it is true... anything can happen in a game 7...
                  - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    The NBA Illuminati is saving the real A-Team (Malloy, Davis, Foster) for Game 7, Sunday in Cleveland. There will be a game 7, if for no other reason, because it's a premium TV ad revenue time-slot.
                    Murder's row... Foster...Davis and Malloy.... and Lauren Holtcamp as the booth commander in east buttfuck New Jersey or whereever it is the NBA have their review center.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri May 27, 2016, 05:16 PM.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Whatever happens, this run has been awesome. I agree that a good start is important. I'm sure this was brought up in the game thread but this is how I remember it. First possession of the game, the raps play great 24 second defence, Cavs throw up a shot and Biz is right there for the rebound. Except Love pushes him in the back and out of the way allowing Love to drop in the rebound. A play or two later, they do the same thing except Biz gets the rebound falling out of bounds and unfortunately flings the ball right to a Cav who dunks it in. There was a series of good effort plays that got unraveled by unfortunate twists (at the fault of the refs or otherwise). Before you know it, it's 17-7 despite playing pretty well. Let's hope the chaos theory works in our favour tonight. Wether you're posting tonight, out watching or sitting there peeking through your fingers, we have all enjoyed a season unlike any other in Raptors history. Thanks to all who made it even that more fun.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Wether you're posting tonight, out watching or sitting there peeking through your fingers, we have all enjoyed a season unlike any other in Raptors history. Thanks to all who made it even that more fun.
                        Here here! We dem Boyz at raps republic, the 99th percentile of fan, the hardest of the hardcore. Win or lose 2015 16 has been a blast with you guys! It's been great to just put our differences aside (mostly) and forget fire casey, tank or no tank, and just enjoy some prime time basketball!
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 3 hours to game time and 2pat is on netflix watching movies... Not sure why this bothers me.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            3 hours to game time and 2pat is on netflix watching movies... Not sure why this bothers me.
                            For some it's better to stay loose and relaxed. Can't fixate too much on the game or you come out tight. Don't know if that's the case for Pat, but I have no real problem with this.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

3 hours to game time and 2pat is on netflix watching movies... Not sure why this bothers me.
                              Not sure why either. Relaxing will help clear his mind and ensure he's ready to go.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

You know, it might not even be him. Might be a friend or family member in town at his place.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X