Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Did anyone else hear that reporter chirp Casey and the raptors regarding the fouls post game? Disrespectful.
    The fact that clevland has had the best whistle this series made it even funnier
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Stephen A. Smith is making a lot of sense right now.

Comment

• So, the NBA "world" wakes up tomorrow and says. WTF happened. Actually in both series. LOL.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          The fact that clevland has had the best whistle this series made it even funnier
          He was blind to the fact that Cleveland pretty much only took 3s in the second half, compared to the raptors spending the whole first half in the paint.

Comment

• Someone hold me

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
              Someone hold me
              only if you hold me

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                All I'm saying is that people are acting like the criticisms in the first two rounds were ridiculous because of this round.

Yes, he's been awesome this series. But that doesn't make criticisms for the other series wrong.
                It wasn't just Demar.....People criticized Lowry for two series as well.

But.... They stepped up. Those two first rounds can't compare to the finals. This matters so much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Big shotout to Miekenstie

THANK YOU!!!!
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    The Cavs need a Bizmack.
                    Everybody needs a bizmack.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• #RideOrDie
                      #ProveEm
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Stephen A. Smith is making a lot of sense right now.
                        lol. This is truly Raptorgasmic. If they win the series I'm going to pass out.

Comment

• I've been really impressed by Demar's decision making and persistence this series.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            I think the reason the posts are down, at least with me, I am watching every second and I forget about the board until after the game.
                            And we're all out in bars, in the park, in buddies places, at the game

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

But.... They stepped up. Those two first rounds can't compare to the finals. This matters so much more.

Eh. I never really criticized Lowry that hard, saw his other contributions in the first 2 rounds. His shooting was awful, and it looked like his elbow was hurt, but he was still doing other things most nights.

DeMar had a lot of awful games. Has been brilliant this round though. I'm not trying to take this round away from DeMar, just keeping perspective on the full narrative on the question of his max contract.

I've really enjoyed these last two games from DeMar. Truly.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

This.

plus I think its pretty obvious now that both Kyle and Demar where playing hurt

They improved after each game after the first
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X