No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Also:

Crunchtime D was awesome! Great adjustment by the staff.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

We were conceding the paint in game 1 to stop the threes.

Thank god we're back to shutting it down in the paint.

Comment

• A fan at one of the Cavs forums.

"Toronto fans are human garbage.

Seriously, what a cocky group of assholes.

I want to see them destroyed. I want to see their cheating piece of human dogshit coach humilated.

I fucking hate that fucking team. I want them irrelevant. Fuck them, Fuck bismarck and fuck "THE NORTH".

Fucking assholes."

Ahahaha they're officially worried

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              A fan at one of the Cavs forums.

I want to see them destroyed. I want to see their cheating piece of human dogshit coach humilated.

I fucking hate that fucking team. I want them irrelevant. Fuck them, Fuck bismarck and fuck "THE NORTH".

Fucking assholes."

This is great. Love the human garbage bit. Awesome coming from a fan base that burned effigies of their favourite player and owner publicized a scathing personal attack on said player. Then blew said player when he came back.

If that guy ever wasn't anonymous he would get a lot of please and thank yous along with opened doors if he came to the north. We might even apologize for him having such hurt feelings

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue May 24, 2016, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                This is great. Love the human garbage bit. Awesome coming from a fan base that burned effigy's of their favourite player and owner publicized a scathing personal attack on said player. Then blew said player when he came back.

If that guy every wasn't anonymous he would get a lot of please and thank yous along with opened doors if he came to the north. We might even apologize for him having such hurt feelings

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                Yeah Cavs fans are top 3 worst fan bases in the league

Comment

• How in the FUCK are we letting Toronto beat us. Shoutout to fucking Derozan who apparently is pretty good at NEVER MISSING ANY SHOT HE EVER TAKES.
                  The irony ahahaha

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    I don't give a fuck if we lose games 5 and 6. This has been such an incredible season, I don't want it to end.
                    Man, I give a fuck right now, after what I have seen I do believe that if JV can give us 20-25 solid minutes, we can take this series. The whole league has made a huge balloon of Cavs, but it is one pin away from disappearing.
                    Right now, Cavs are in trouble and the only thing we must do is not cooperate to get them out of that trouble.

Comment

The irony ahahaha
                      its gotta be frustrating playing against dd when hes on, cause he makes some shots that really arent supposed to go in and drive most raptors fans nuts

Comment

A fan at one of the Cavs forums.

Fucking assholes."

LOL I read what fans of Atlanta, Detroit, Indiana and Miami say. So much salt. Hurts to read comments like "I live in Toronto and I hate Raptors" though.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Who remembers when Lowry apparently quit on the team 4 days ago?
                          Article by woj as to how Lowry saved the team

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-kyl...072109830.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            LOL I read what fans of Atlanta, Detroit, Indiana and Miami say. So much salt. Hurts to read comments like "I live in Toronto and I hate Raptors" though.
                            Salty.

Sadly, most people I know (in Toronto) who love basketball, unfortunately don't like the Raptors

They like the Spurs or OKC generally.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                              Salty.

Sadly, most people I know (in Toronto) who love basketball, unfortunately don't like the Raptors

They like the Spurs or OKC generally.
                              I'm sure that they're all firmly on the bandwagon now.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                I'm sure that they're all firmly on the bandwagon now.
                                I wish they were... They're still hating on the Raptors.

Oh well! As Leo Rautins says, let's just take this one game at a time.

Last nights win was great. It's too bad they had that defensive breakdown at the end. If we had a blowout win, it would have been even better momentum going into tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X