No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed JV. Play Powell. No Scola at all. Stop biting on their fakes. More PnR. HIT YOUR OPEN FUCKING SHOTS.

Comment

• boys deserve a standing o for the season anyway. i hope the crowd stays until the end and shows appreciation. these guys fought and fought and fought and fought all season long.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Feed JV. Play Powell. No Scola at all. Stop biting on their fakes. More PnR. HIT YOUR OPEN FUCKING SHOTS.
        JV played 8 minutes. 5 rebounds 2 for 3 and looking strong. What a joke
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Casey keeps talking about growth and building a program, etc..., etc... I really hope the next step of development is playing inside-out a lot more through JV.

Comment

• I don't know why Powell hasn't gotten any burn this series
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Key to the 2nd Half:

-Score 15+ more points than them.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                up to game number 102 on the season. the past two rounds are game rest game rest game. tough on the body
                If we wanted more rest, we shouldn't have played like shit so many times in rounds one and two. No one to blame for lack of rest but ourselves.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  I miss big balls Vasquez. He's at least hit his open shots. And give us a fire shimmy
                  Trust me you don't. You are just remembering the good right now
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    Feed JV. Play Powell. No Scola at all. Stop biting on their fakes. More PnR. HIT YOUR OPEN FUCKING SHOTS.
                    hahahahaha

You just reminded me , scola might start the 2nd half
                    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• If Scola starts the 3rd this game is over. DON'T PUT THAT MAN IN THE GAME EVER AGAIN!
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Raptors need somebody that can shoot the ball ...

Comment

• Now 2nd half we start Scola AGAIN. We play jv less than 10 minutes. Ride or die dwane
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Key to the 2nd Half:

-Score 15+ more points than them.
                            Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Comment

• Biggest thing we need to work on for next season is ending quarters. We have been bad at that all year.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raekwon trying to rally us at halftime. Just need a hint of Ghostface, GZA, the RZA, and the ghost of ODB, and we all good to go

Comment

Working...
                                X