No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope the offseason is a good one (casey gone).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Story of the game: Lowry and DeRozan did not get any help. KL & DD combined for 55 pts. The rest of the Raptors? 32.

Carroll was a disaster in that game(just like all series and really the whole playoffs). Dude couldn't hit any shots, SOFT defence on James. It was ridiculous to watch. And this guy calls himself the Junk Yard Dog? I don't think he played in the 4th. Patterson is another one, how many open shots did he missed tonight?

Cory Joseph 2 points. Ross ZERO points.
      Well the role players carried their ass in the first and second round. They wouldn't even be here if not for the role players.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        Im not mad

u mad?
        OG is our king

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Its a fair point though .. people are upset with Carroll, which is also fair, but the man has been a trooper and taken ALOT of hits and kept moving forward. You could see him massively favouring his elbow, which he hyper extended last game. It'll blow over though, because he IS the best SF we've had in a very long time... since Hedo maybe?.. LOL Sorry, couldn't help it.
          I think I'm the only guy who liked Rudy.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Its a fair point though .. people are upset with Carroll, which is also fair, but the man has been a trooper and taken ALOT of hits and kept moving forward. You could see him massively favouring his elbow, which he hyper extended last game. It'll blow over though, because he IS the best SF we've had in a very long time... since Hedo maybe?.. LOL Sorry, couldn't help it.
            He has not shown that glue defensive guy they were talking about(in all 3 series),could not stop nobody in the playoffs,not to mention his offensive woes,after taking all that time to recover from surgery,he should perform at 80 % at least ,he didn't ,so now we're trying to give him some excuse, cause I didn't see an injured Caroll out there,he was just awful not only on defense but on offense,considering his huge contract this is a embarrassingly bad

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              u mad?
              Nah

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Giant round of applause for this team. Incredible season. Best by a country mile.

Good on the players for fighting this one out against a superior team. LeBron's just too good. If I really wanted to get into analysis of the game I'd have plenty to complain about but I don't care.

Superstar Lowry made one last appearance and it was incredible.

Biggest star of the night? The fans. Holy crap, what a great job the fans at the arena and in Jurassic Park did tonight. I couldn't believe how many people were outside the arena. And for the fans inside, trying to pump up the Raptors down 20 in the 4th, and then standing for the last 3 minutes constantly chanting... And the final, awesome, standing ovation. I couldn't have been more proud of this fanbase.

Holy shit, what a year.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                  I think I'm the only guy who liked Rudy.
                  We had him in a bad spot. Honestly if we had traded Demar and not him I think this team is just as good now

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Be nice to have gay at the 4 right now

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        I don't understand how it's BS. He's not 100%. Not even near. It'll be interesting to hear who played through what injury. These guys fought hard. Would have been easy to lay down get swept, get caught up in the media hype about how they're just fodder, but this team battled. I'm proud.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
                        It is Caroll I am talking about, the one that missed almost every shot out there,failed with his defensive assignments throughout the playoffs.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          We had him in a bad spot. Honestly if we had traded Demar and not him I think this team is just as good now
                          Pretty much this. Him and Demar could not co-exist.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Great year. Great show. Wasn't sure I'd ever see the Raps playing in late May.

Everyone had their moments in the playoffs at some point, so many great memories to keep and so much to look forward this offseason. Great time to be a Raps fan.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                              It is Caroll I am talking about, the one that missed almost every shot out there,failed with his defensive assignments throughout the playoffs.
                              The loss is on everyone. It's tough to single one guy out. You're essentially slagging on a guy who's been gone for the majority of the season and still was hurting. He was entrusted to guard arguably 2 of the top 10 players in the league in George and James. To be fair, anyone on this team would have been in tough to guard those guys.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X