No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavaliers swept Detroit and Atlanta in 2009 and had a 9 day break before playing Orlando. Cleveland lost the first game by one, lost the series in 6. Maybe history repeats itself.

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
      Cavaliers swept Detroit and Atlanta in 2009 and had a 9 day break before playing Orlando. Cleveland lost the first game by one, lost the series in 6. Maybe history repeats itself.
      Yeah posted thay earlier. One can hope.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

LOL Bias is real.
        Ahahahaha so salty

Comment

• my god NO ONE is safe:

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            Yep, to the point where he combs through s game and picks anything to make us look bad. And skips games where its the other way around. Wade obviously flopped in that vid but he has the balls to turn it on the raps. The indiana vid was even worse. He was wrong about almost every call. Probably why he didnt have Nunn on that one.
            But what about those phantom calls Wade was getting ??!!! his X PURT eyes didn't see them !!

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              my god NO ONE is safe:

have you met the internet?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

LOL Bias is real.
                In a 27 point win he's dissecting referee calls to see if it would've changed the outcome? Lol seriously?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  In a 27 point win he's dissecting referee calls to see if it would've changed the outcome? Lol seriously?
                  Some people have a story and they're sticking to it. Since, in his view, the Raps offense is terrible, there must be another explanation as to how they won by 27 and scored a thousand points. Refs. That way he can keep telling himself he knows what he's talking about and the cognitive dissonance fades.

Comment

• Does anybody on here have the patience and ability to put together all the calls that went the Heat way ?

Comment

• Raps07 wrote: View Post
                      Does anybody on here have the patience and ability to put together all the calls that went the Heat way ?
                      Nope and it really doesn't matter

There are bad calls that go both ways.

If we are to whine about the calls they get then we need to realize that our offense for the past two seasons has literally been predicated in jumping into people (offensive foul) and flailing like fish in order to get to the foul line.

I find it frustrating to watch and we benefit from it. I couldn't imagine how ridiculous it must look to fans of other teams

Comment

• How many times Lowry was in foul trouble? He racked up 29 fouls in second round. Wade had only 9 fouls in second round. Carroll had 27 fouls. Not to mention how JJ and Dragic push off on every drive and post up. Let's not forget how Dragic swung at Joseph and got only technical FOH.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• read a bunch of articles this morning. We are officially the UNDERDOG, I don't see one article giving us even a minuscule chance
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              read a bunch of articles this morning. We are officially the UNDERDOG, I don't see one article giving us even a minuscule chance
                              best i could find on espn was us losing in 6
                              http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...aliers-raptors

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                read a bunch of articles this morning. We are officially the UNDERDOG, I don't see one article giving us even a minuscule chance
                                To paraphrase most articles on the upcoming series, "The Raptors have one chance in a million to win it all." I would call that a miniscule chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X