No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I feel for Warriors/Thunder fans. Their refs tonight: Zarba, Brothers and Foster.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• After that performance by Biz I dont feel so bad that the Raps passed on Drummond.

Now, got to figure out how to keep/sign him.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        I feel like every time Drake taunts the opposing team on Instagram, we lose the next game.
        Agreed. I HATE when he does that. There is no need for it. But whatever we aren't supposed to win this series anyway
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Magic Miek saved us. Give it up for the LeBron stopper.

Comment

• How often do I have to tell you....please do not come inside...ok?

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
              What this guy said. He knows what's up.
              That prediction suddenly doesn't seem insane. Maybe we get a vintage Lowry performance tomorrow night, and JV back for game 6... Anything is possible at that point. So long as they stick to the defensive adjustments they made.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                From ESPN:

After each of his four rejections, Biyombo wagged his finger, acting like Dikembe Mutombo, the shot-blocking guru. Biyombo also delivered a flagrant foul on James with 3:21 left in the fourth, when James went hard to the basket and became entangled in Biyombo’s arms.

“Biyombo has got to slow down," said one Cavs player, referring to the big man's antics. "It's good for TV, but it's not going to be good for them."
                Why? Is Dahntay Jones going to punch him in his biznuts again? lol @ antics. Oh no, does the ACC crowd cheering scare Lil' Kev? Love the anonymous threats. Keep it up.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I only had a chance to watch pieces of the game but it looked like they were rolling, playing some good defense and getting by on offense.

The price tag for Biz is soaring I am sure.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Man, I feel for Warriors/Thunder fans. Their refs tonight: Zarba, Brothers and Foster.
                    Zach Zarba is one of the better officials in my mind. Foster Brothers, however are two of the worst
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Oh Cory always included. He's big part of the best backcourt in the East.
                      frankly if ross stops teasing us he has the talent as a swing man to be included in that and with norm and delon developing we are in great shape

Comment

• The Raptors have been the Rocky Balboas of the NBA this season. They're always cast as the underdogs, they keep getting smacked around but somehow, some way that pushes them to be better. They find ways to overcome inadequacies and come out the winner of battles. I still think the Cavs win this series but I will admit that last night surprised me.

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            Still think we should let Demar walk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            A good playoff game does not a max player make, but I was happy that he had a good game last night. They have been few and far between in the playoffs.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

Sounds like a plan.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Defensive execution last night was top notch. I don't think Kyrie or Love will have games as bad as last night so not expecting anything but was really proud of the team.

Biz, Lowry and DD all had great games, but the player of the game in my opinion was CoJo. That 3 at the buzzer at the end of the third was the dagger shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X