No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green, what a douche. He's been up in Adams face the entire series. Props to Adams for having the willpower to not knock this clown out.

Who do you guys think has the best chance at beating the Cavs, cuz that's who I'll be rooting for.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Green, what a douche. He's been up in Adams face the entire series. Props to Adams for having the willpower to not knock this clown out.

Who do you guys think has the best chance at beating the Cavs, cuz that's who I'll be rooting for.
      Is it a trick question?

cuz obviously its gonna be the Raptors... duh

Comment

• http://wizofawes.com/2016/05/22/wash...-2016-biyombo/
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Man I hate Draymond Green so much, watching him fail this game made me so happy. Especially since I love Steven Adams with all my heart and he's easily the best in the league at getting into opposition players heads and making them retaliate.

No way Green gets suspended though, NBA champion favourites down 2-1 on the road playing without their 2nd best player? Never going to happen.

Comment

• Green needs to be suspended for that kick to the nards. Dirty, dirty 'play'...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Green needs to be suspended for that kick to the nards. Dirty, dirty 'play'...
              Yep. Don't buy the bullshit excuse. NBA really needs to lay the law down. That was a full in kick right square in the cock. Not cool.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                I dont know about that. Jones doesn't get paid for the post season...so no $ loss. And I dont think the Cavs miss a bench player/cheerleader.

Or did u mean just the 25k for DC? I am glad he let off steam. The nba should (after the season) publicize their referee grading and whether they got docked anything.
                Casey is getting paid a lot of money, this is a drop in the bucket. At the end of the day his career is defined by his successes. His future contracts are determined by those successes. What he did was set the tone that he will not standby while the league hoses his team with bad officiating. As if they need that extra hurtle against this Cavs trio.

It's time for the NBA to grow up and start calling the games by the rule book in a fair, consistent manner.

Comment

• Eastern Conference Finals Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 105 (Tied 2-2)

The Cleveland Lebrons

And the glorious home teams' probable starters

lets get this one again and put some serious pressure on these flopping pussies
                  go raps

Comment

• We have as many wins in the playoffs as the Golden State Warriors.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Telling you, Raps/Thunder finals, the dream basketball viewer's matchup.
                      So...how is Washington's plan to recruit Durant going? It's ironic....i think we all gave up on the "KD loves the Raps" dream a while ago and here we are with at least a theoretical chance of facing him in the finals.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        From ESPN:

After each of his four rejections, Biyombo wagged his finger, acting like Dikembe Mutombo, the shot-blocking guru. Biyombo also delivered a flagrant foul on James with 3:21 left in the fourth, when James went hard to the basket and became entangled in Biyombo’s arms.

“Biyombo has got to slow down," said one Cavs player, referring to the big man's antics. "It's good for TV, but it's not going to be good for them."

That might be code for the refs. I wouldn't be surprised if we see wimpy loose ball fouls called putting Biyombo in early foul trouble and taking him out of the narrative.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          [/B]

That might be code for the refs. I wouldn't be surprised if we see wimpy loose ball fouls called putting Biyombo in early foul trouble and taking him out of the narrative.
                          be nice if one time, just one time a couple ticky tack fouls to get an integral player from the other team out of the game would be nice.

Comment

• The season essentially hinges on winning this game.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just got finished watching the ESPN feed of the game. I think the secret may be out. They called it fair, mentioning when they thought Raps should have been called for fouls and weren't, but they consistently called out the refs for their treatment of the Raptors. I don't think an unbiased fan would have not gotten the message. They made a whole montage of Lowry's early fouls (2 of the three they pointed out as clean plays). And it wasn't just one announcer. Sometimes it was JVG, sometimes Jackson. Unfortunately there was not a good moral of the story. On a play where they were actually calling out Carroll (the one where he was fouled attempting a three but it went uncalled and he stayed back complaining while Lebron had a runaway dunk), they said something like this "Carroll has to know this. It's the history of the game. The calls are going to go against them". That was kind of sobering to hear it said so clearly on the national feed.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Just got finished watching the ESPN feed of the game. I think the secret may be out. They called it fair, mentioning when they thought Raps should have been called for fouls and weren't, but they consistently called out the refs for their treatment of the Raptors. I don't think an unbiased fan would have not gotten the message. They made a whole montage of Lowry's early fouls (2 of the three they pointed out as clean plays). And it wasn't just one announcer. Sometimes it was JVG, sometimes Jackson. Unfortunately there was not a good moral of the story. On a play where they were actually calling out Carroll (the one where he was fouled attempting a three but it went uncalled and he stayed back complaining while Lebron had a runaway dunk), they said something like this "Carroll has to know this. It's the history of the game. The calls are going to go against them". That was kind of sobering to hear it said so clearly on the national feed.
                                JVG has our backs. he doesn't give a shit and calls it like it is always. full of integrity there

Comment

Working...
                                X