Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I still can't believe the raptors went blow for blow like two heavyweight sluggers in that 4th quarter when cleveland couldn't miss. And won the game
    For real, it was like a boxing match down the stretch
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• If Kyle is our Philly guy Rocky Balboa....Lebron must be Drago. THis is the part where the Russian fans (currently played by ESPN) start to admire the spirit of the upstart underdog and begin to cheer them on

Comment

• Toronto Rocky Balboas.

Comment

• lol for real, LeBron hasn't scored in last 5 minutes of the game. LOL.

Comment

• Fuck donald trump

Comment

• This might be the third or fourth playoff game thread I posted this but it says it all:

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                If Kyle is our Philly guy Rocky Balboa....Lebron must be Drago. THis is the part where the Russian fans (currently played by ESPN) start to admire the spirit of the upstart underdog and begin to cheer them on
                How could you not love the 6 foot chunky fearless kamikaze
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If kanter can play the 4. I have no doubt in my mind jv can do the same for 5-10 mins a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• The biggest LOL the last two games is Damn Luis Scola screwing up Love so bad the Cavs can't keep him on the floor. Who woulda thunk that in a million years?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Trading Ross to keep Biz is also a no brainer.
                      Yeah...might have to tie one of our better firsts to Ross as well to get the cap room.. His 11 and Biz's 3 gets Biz a 4 yr 56M dollar deal... He has flourished in this system...Going to be a lot of suitors knocking on his door July 1.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        The biggest LOL the last two games is Damn Luis Scola screwing up Love so bad the Cavs can't keep him on the floor. Who woulda thunk that in a million years?
                        What an awesome job he's doing. Anything on O is just a bonus. Kinda like Biz, which makes it even that much better because it means the rest of the boys are scoring well.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Yeah...might have to tie one of our better firsts to Ross as well to get the cap room.. His 11 and Biz's 3 gets Biz a 4 yr 56M dollar deal... He has flourished in this system...Going to be a lot of suitors knocking on his door July 1.
                          Might be time to start paying the luxury tax.

Comment

• Casey!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Might be time to start paying the luxury tax.
                              If they could somehow find a way past the Cavs then they've made a great case.

Comment

• I have so many good feelings

What do I do with these feelings
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X