Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big boi wrote: View Post
    They give priority status out like candy in the US, so it's pretty much meaningless. Huge lines in priority. But I'd guess that players would be guided through airport personnel lines in any case. You don't have to take off your shoes at the metal detector coming in to Canada or jewelry, but likely all of them can get TSA waivers as long as they don't have a criminal record. All in all I would say next to no difference coming in to Canada vs. US - maybe 5 minutes.
    These guys dont use the main airports, they use the charter jet airport in each city-- in Toronto it's off Torbram and Derry Rd in Mississauga call Skycharter... the Prime Minister, Queen, all celebs use that airport -- my dad's friend is a cab driver and sometimes goes to pick up some of the Leafs... all the sports teams (Jays, Raps, etc) use that airport. they dont use the minion airports like the rest of us lol.
    Last edited by sanyo; Tue May 24, 2016, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Main page of ESPN.com features a formal apology from Stephen A. Smith to Canada. I will say my bad as well because I agreed with him 100%; I didn't see this as possible without JV and predicted Cavs in five.

If the Raptors somehow win game five the series is their for the taking. All that said, a champion was crowned tonight, the Toronto Raptors have the craziest, loudest, best fans in the NBA. I mean one of us even got tossed out of the game ha, ha.
      Was that for complaining or did he do something?

Comment

• I would say Golden State has louder fans than Toronto, but being #2 is still awesome.

Too bad we are in Canada though, the execs are really rooting for Lebron to pull through for ratings purposes. As much as we love the Raps, if they make the finals it will be a low rated NBA Championship final... effects ad dollars, blah blah.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          I would say Golden State has louder fans than Toronto, but being #2 is still awesome.

Too bad we are in Canada though, the execs are really rooting for Lebron to pull through for ratings purposes. As much as we love the Raps, if they make the finals it will be a low rated NBA Championship final... effects ad dollars, blah blah.
          How does that effect "ad dollars"? NBA TV contract, where the most money are coming from is iron clad no matter what teams are playing. I don't give a fuck about Turner Sports revenue.

Comment

Comment

• The general reaction from the ESPN crowd from their time here this weekend is very positive..seems like they had a blast here in Toronto. Except Brian Windhorst.. dude is straight trash constantly whining about not being able to get ESPN and TNT here and how he cant wait to get back to US in every single podcast and show he was on.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                I would say Golden State has louder fans than Toronto, but being #2 is still awesome.

This is a bunch of baloney. There will be plenty of people who will tune in just to watch us fail. Then on the flip side, there's the fact that most of the country will be watching and cheering us on. Of course it won't be as high-rated as last year but it won't be "low".

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                  The general reaction from the ESPN crowd from their time here this weekend is very positive..seems like they had a blast here in Toronto. Except Brian Windhorst.. dude is straight trash constantly whining about not being able to get ESPN and TNT here and how he cant wait to get back to US in every single podcast and show he was on.
                  Brian Windhorst is LeBron's guy. So no surprises here.

Comment

The general reaction from the ESPN crowd from their time here this weekend is very positive..seems like they had a blast here in Toronto. Except Brian Windhorst.. dude is straight trash constantly whining about not being able to get ESPN and TNT here and how he cant wait to get back to US in every single podcast and show he was on.
                    good, they have to come back to watch us knock Cleveland out in 6, so tired of the us medias bs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      I love fans reaction,let zebras know/hear how Raptors fans see their bs officiating is not consistant
                      Last edited by Deino; Tue May 24, 2016, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Comment

has he ever heard of the internet?

Comment

• This game shows how good this team can be. If this team showed up every night, I'd be thrilled.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              This game shows how good this team can be. If this team showed up every night, I'd be thrilled.
                              DeRozan and Lowry were unconscious last night. Everything else is sustainable but that shooting was ridiculous.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                DeRozan and Lowry were unconscious last night. Everything else is sustainable but that shooting was ridiculous.
                                I wanna see their shot charts... Cuz it seemed to me like Lowry didn't have any bad shots and Demar's midrage shots were much closer to the rim than they were to the 3 point line. If that's the shots we are gonna get i dont see why we cant make them unless you are having a bad shooting night, in that case THAT becomes the anomaly and not the game 4 performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X