No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best part about that win is that JV didn't play, which would have been SUPER risky.

Now that's two more days for the big fella to rest up, and we're in a position to make a challenge for the series win.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Might be time to start paying the luxury tax.
      its not so much paying the tax as getting into position to have to pay it...
      with DD's cap hold and the big money deals for ross and jv clicking in.. even with the cap boost we need the room to make a market rate offer to biz...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Boy do I look fucking dumb XD
        Takes a big man to own it.

Plenty room on the bandwagon we headed to Cleveland with all the belief.

Comment

• All hail miekenstein the legend

Comment

• Any way to get rid of dead weight like Bruno and Bebe?

Comment

• Main page of ESPN.com features a formal apology from Stephen A. Smith to Canada. I will say my bad as well because I agreed with him 100%; I didn't see this as possible without JV and predicted Cavs in five.

If the Raptors somehow win game five the series is their for the taking. All that said, a champion was crowned tonight, the Toronto Raptors have the craziest, loudest, best fans in the NBA. I mean one of us even got tossed out of the game ha, ha.

Comment

• We really need jv to win @ quicken loans arena. As much as I love big bizness, a lot of his success comes from feeding off the crowd. Jv has that cerebral game where you can dump it in to the post and slow down the game, a cavs run, and the energy of an enemy crowd.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Any way to get rid of dead weight like Bruno and Bebe?
                  Dead weight? They're our 14th and 15th men developing skills and making a million dollars..
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• My body feels tired but my head is spinning.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      All hail miekenstein the legend
                      I'd let miekenstein bang my gf.

If I had one.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          I'd let miekenstein bang my gf.

If I had one.
                          oh
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Wow.. Lebron played 46 minutes tonight.... then again Lowry played 44...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Wow.. Lebron played 46 minutes tonight.... then again Lowry played 44...
                              Desperate times.....

Comment

• Tremendous game. Love the defensive strategy. Casey was a little slow in the 4th Q, first leaving out a disastrous lineup with JJ at C that was never going to work, then being a few steps late on changing the defensive coverage. But the changes, when they came, were great. LBJ was killing us working as the screener and at the elbow. So, eventually, we suddenly started going under his screens when Delly had the ball. Completely iced the play and the offence stopped dead for them. So they switched to Irving-LBJ pick and rolls (which you can't go under, Irving will kill you), and the defensive adjustment was lightning quick (you could tell this was a game-planned scenario). Suddenly Carroll and Lowry were switching every screen, letting LBJ go into the post with Lowry. The help came, the rim protected, and the rotations out to the perimeter were dead on - like I said, clearly a scenario they've practiced.

Well done Casey on this one. Even survived Scola's minutes (only a -2! Yay!).

Big round of applause to Lowry and DeRozan who both played like superstars in this one. Getting to the rim constantly, and when they couldn't, getting into that 10 foot area and hitting contested shots (easier to do when in close like that). DeRozan still took a lot of midrange shots, but combine hitting them (he had some very clean looks) and having a decent ratio of inside shots/free throws to jumpers, and you get a tremendous scoring night like tonight. Lowry was just fantastic, on fire wherever he shot from.

Huge win. Love that they didn't put JV in - there was never a situation where I thought that a) they needed the help AND b) he would have helped in that situation. Maybe the JJ lineup to start the 4th, but really not even that. Now an additional two days of recovery. Beautiful.

Let's go steal one on the road.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X