Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    DeRozan and Lowry were unconscious last night. Everything else is sustainable but that shooting was ridiculous.
    Well lets hope they have one more ridiculous shooting night left in them, they need to win 1 game in Cleveland.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
      The general reaction from the ESPN crowd from their time here this weekend is very positive..seems like they had a blast here in Toronto. Except Brian Windhorst.. dude is straight trash constantly whining about not being able to get ESPN and TNT here and how he cant wait to get back to US in every single podcast and show he was on.
      I am surprised...Windbag Brian comes on TSN radio sometimes and whenever he has been quite complimentary and professional. But he is Lebron's water carrier like SAS and I believe is from Akron too. They are in a state of shock right now.

On said radio last week the morning show did the first two games from Cleveland. A sidebar event: a couple of the radio guys were in a store and someone overheard them about being from Toronto...to which the customer passed a remark...that Cleveland is more apt to be hit with a meteor shower than lose to Toronto. This was before the first game. LOL.

Comment

• Wow is this arrogance or what ?!!
        Green: ‘I’m never going to be careful’

It's this double standard that is allowing the likes of Lebron(among others) to get away with offensive fouls and get the star "treatment",and call fouls on BIZ (instead of clean blocks) when the game should really be called fairly on both sides no matter who the player is .
        http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2016/0...to-be-careful/

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
          Wow is this arrogance or what ?!!
          Green: ‘I’m never going to be careful’

It's this double standard that is allowing the likes of Lebron(among others) to get away with offensive fouls and get the star "treatment",and call fouls on BIZ (instead of clean blocks) when the game should really be called fairly on both sides no matter who the player is .
          http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2016/0...to-be-careful/
          i hope okc blows them to bits today, so tired of the whole aura of entitlement around the warriors.

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
            i hope okc blows them to bits today, so tired of the whole aura of entitlement around the warriors.
            I too am pulling hard for okc. Never thought kd and Russ would play the role of scrappy Underdog but here we are
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
              Yeah it really didn't help that their owner came out and basically said they're so superior to everyone the other teams have no chance. Like "oh we're so smart they should just give us the next 10 titles". Go suck a lemon asshole.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• okc winning also helps us, cause if we get to the finals we would have 4 games in Toronto.

Crazy how we're 6 wins away from a title, it's still a ways to go but wow.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  The teams fly on charters. They don't go through normal customs..... In my experience, which is limited to be sure, when we arrived in Canada customs boarded the plane and it took like 2 minutes. Then we were in cars and driving off shortly thereafter. As for security clearance, that would be done at the entrance to the main runway area and they wouldn't go through any individual security clearance, to my knowledge.

Now, a Raptors fan customs agent could, I suppose, tie them up a little bit but that's a different story.
                  Yeah, that makes sense. I believe they would still need to go through security with their bags beforehand and through customs upon arrival though.

Comment

• Has Miek gone awol? Are you gonna wait till game time? Gotta keep that streak going!!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Has Miek gone awol? Are you gonna wait till game time? Gotta keep that streak going!!
                      didn't we play yesterday?

Comment

• jesus, scared me. yeah i am at work. i will get the thread up tonight at home.

Comment

• There's two teams in the conference finals dying by the 3s. They lived thus far living by the 3s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's two teams in the conference finals dying by the 3s. They lived thus far living by the 3s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Wait so having 5 shooters under 6'8 stand around the perimeter and launch 3s isnt the ONLY way to win in the NEW nba?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hahahahah

REFEREES HAD TO EJECT A FAN BECAUSE RAPTORS FANS WERE ALL OVER THEM LAST NIGHT

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/highli...esportstwitter

Comment

The general reaction from the ESPN crowd from their time here this weekend is very positive..seems like they had a blast here in Toronto. Except Brian Windhorst.. dude is straight trash constantly whining about not being able to get ESPN and TNT here and how he cant wait to get back to US in every single podcast and show he was on.
                                can you imagine being in another country and saying things like that about it, it just seems so childish and rude and awkward and inappropriate lol I can honestly say i bet hes voting for trump and that type of behavior is what the states are known for around the globe. fucking school yard bullies.

Comment

Working...
                                X