Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    We have as many wins in the playoffs as the Golden State Warriors.
    strange times. just got finished processing "Corey Jo is still in the playoffs but the Spurs aren't."

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      The season essentially hinges on winning this game.
      no pressure though... If we win tonight then I think the doubt will start to creep into the CAVS locker room...

they take their home game, then we take ours, then we go back to Cleveland for game 7, and break their hearts on their own floor.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        [/B]

That might be code for the refs. I wouldn't be surprised if we see wimpy loose ball fouls called putting Biyombo in early foul trouble and taking him out of the narrative.
        He's not used to facing that kind of old school intensity and toughness. What he really means is that Biz is causing the Cavs a lot of problems because they're not tough enough to rise to that challenge.

I agree with you. Sort of sounds like a plea to the officials to make bad calls on a guy the Cavs are mugging everytime down the court already.

Comment

• The heading spelling of "Eastern" needs a correction. Cannot interfere with negative karma. Thanks.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            The heading spelling of "Eastern" needs a correction. Cannot interfere with negative karma. Thanks.
            Fixed

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              strange times. just got finished processing "Corey Jo is still in the playoffs but the Spurs aren't."
              Yes. I posted a similar note yesterday musing about Aldridge selecting the Spurs over Toronto as a free agent. I dare say we wouldn't be as severe a 'dog against the Cavs with him on the team.

But then CoJo wouldn't have been made available!
              Last edited by Bendit; Mon May 23, 2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• It's sorta of interesting the comment about cory,I saw a interview were pops was genuinely happy for cory getting to play and getting a contract near home. Classy man

Comment

• One of the keys to this game is how physical we will be allowed to be and what the calls will be like. I have a feeling that demar may have to facilitate a bit more and find the open guy because I would not doubt if James 260 lb frame may be on him.

Comment

• JV gametime Decision...

Comment

• This is AMAZNING, PERFECT, GREAT, AWESOME.

We can bring him off the bench and he can play limited minutes and be the focus of the second unit. JV just please play.

lol

Lowry-DeRozan-Carroll-Scola-Bis
                      Cory-Ross-Patterson-JV

If I was Casey

Lowry-DeRozan-Carroll-Pat-Bis
                      Cory-Ross-JJ-JV
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• And if he comes off the bench I want to see the standing ovation he'll receive lol
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Well Josh Lewenberg is saying chances are less than 50/50 that JV plays tonight. That's what he's hearing from the organization at least. So we shall see
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X