Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Smackdown: Raptors Republic's 3on3 Basketball Tournament

Hey guys and gals,

We're still looking for a couple more teams for our annual tournament. Incase some of you that don't venture to the main page, I thought I'd post something here in our forums incase there might be some of you that are interested in playing in it.

The Details:

What: Summer Smackdown – The 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament

When: June 12th, 201 at 9:00 AM

Where:
    Variety Village Courts – 3701 Danforth Avenue, Scarborough, ON M1N 2G2 (venue website, Google Maps)

Cost: The cost per team is $150, transferable to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

How to Sign Your Team Up

* Step 1: Send $150 via Email Money Transfer to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com (make sure to send your email as well, and set the password as raptors). This will reserve a spot for your team, after which we’ll follow up directly with you to get jersey sizes etc.

*Step 2: Fill out the form below

Rules and FAQs

* This is a 3-on-3 indoor basketball tournament with one substitute allowed, for a total of maximum four people per team. There are a maximum of 16 teams allowed.
    * Each team will play 3 games in a round-robin format (ends around 11), and a minimum of one-game in the knockout round (starts right after).
    *Games are 3-on-3 in the half-court, and use a running clock of 15 minutes.
    *You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the tournament.
    *You must have proper basketball shoes (no running shoes or sneakers are allowed).
    *Again, this is a round-robin plus knockout-stage competition with each team guaranteed to play at least four games.
    *The deadline to submit your team for the tournament is May 23. There are only 12 remaining spots available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and they will go fast (four are spoken for)
    *This is a tournament for all skill-levels and if history is any indication, it’ll follow the normal distribution. Most of all, though, everyone is guaranteed to have a lot of fun and meet great people.
    *Winners and runners-up will receive prizes.
    *All participants receive a Raptors Republic reversible-mesh jersey.
    *Questions? Email raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

We’d like to thank Pizza Pizza and Gatorade for supporting the tournament.

Once again, you can get your team in by paying $150 via Email Money Transfer to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com (be sure to provide your email, and set the password as raptors), and please fill out the form below once you’ve paid.

Link: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2016/...ck-sign-now-2/

Hopefully one day when I move to Canada I'd be able to participate in such event

Comment

I'm in...

From the parking lot, off the baggage truck, into the plane, watch Space Jam and Come Fly With Me 1990, out the hatch, off the CN Tower, into a taxi, 3 bounces, nothing but net...

Comment

Bump - if anyone wants to sign up, go here: http://goo.gl/forms/KSFx5b24SmInt6d93

Comment

If you guys buy my plane ticket from Calgary I will defs be there

Comment

Working...
          X