X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the 1st game all year I turned off in the 3rd
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• checking the box score. 18 minutes and not even one rebound for bigV. 8 games of rust.

how did demar only take 8 shots?

again 17% from 3. 0-4 carrol and 0-3 ross

pat 19 minutes and 0 boards.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        checking the box score. 18 minutes and not even one rebound for bigV. 8 games of rust.

how did demar only take 8 shots?

again 17% from 3. 0-4 carrol and 0-3 ross

pat 19 minutes and 0 boards.
        There weren't any rebounds to be had. Cavs shot lights out.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          There weren't any rebounds to be had. Cavs shot lights out.
          10 offensive rebounds for the cavs say hi, as well as 38 defensive rebounds that could have been o-rebs for him.

Comment

• Their traps were killer. I cant believe Tyrone fuggin Lue is out coaching Casey. When we did get trapped and managed to get the ball to a free man they didnt know what to do with it. We dont have a Love or Frye in those situations. If Lowrys not rolling with his long ball theres no one else we can rely on consistently. Im tired of these 3 and 5 point nights from Ross and Carroll. Carroll as mentioned doesnt have any finesse.

The first quarter was unlucky mostly though. Giving up o boards we usually get, losin the 50/50s ball bouncing of knees...ughh

Comment

• Outcoaching Casey? No, he's not. Everyone knew they're going to trap this game. EVERYONE. Players weren't ready though.

Casey needs to light a fire under their butts fuck. How do they expect to score when 3 out of 5 players are not moving? Like what the fuck are you doing? Watching Netflix?
              Last edited by rocwell; Wed May 25, 2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Eastern Conference Finals: Game 6 ~ All or Nothing

Cavaliers vs Raptors
                NBA Conference Finals, Game 6 - Ceveland leads 3-2
                Friday, May 27, 8:30 PM
                Air Canada Centre

Game 5 recap
                Raptors: Dropped to 2-7 on the road in this postseason. ... Played a game every other day since April 29, going 7-7. . Biyombo and Valanciunas are the only teammates with at least 120 rebounds this postseason.
                Cavaliers: Trumped their 31-point win in Game 1, which was the previous most lopsided playoff victory in team history. ... James played in his 191st career postseason game, moving him ahead of Magic Johnson for 12th place on the all-time list. ... James (1,320) is tied with Kobe Bryant (1,320) for the second-most free throws in postseason history. Michael Jordan made 1,463. ... Improved to 7-0 at home in these playoffs.

Game 5 was not enjoyable at all for us or anyone supporting the Toronto Raptors. Each member of the "big" 3 stepped up big time. Lebron, Love & Irving scored a combined total of 71 points on 63% shooting. The Raptors lost 116-78, in other words by 38 points. Luckily the Raptors head back home to TORONTO and try to accomplish what has never been done before. Win game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals in the 6ix. It wont be easy but this resilient Raptors team has won when it counted the most. Its our time. We the North.

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS

Cleveland Cavaliers

Toronto Raptors

Will our Toronto Raptors bounce back and win game 6 ? Wil our Toronto Raptors stop LeBitch and co. ? Will our Toronto Raptors push a game 7 ?
                Find out on May 27 @ 8:30pm. But until then, keep chanting

LETS GO RAPTORS

And, Don't Worry guys. I got us.
                Last edited by Abbas; Wed May 25, 2016, 11:49 PM.
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  So who's gonna make the game 6 thread?
                  Can I do it? Or would that offend the basketball Gods?

Comment

• Can someone please remove the "t" at the end of nothing on the title.

Thanks
                    Abbas wrote:

Comment

• DeRozan got 12 FTs, that's one of the very, very few positives from tonight.

Another positive is surely we can't actually play any worse next game. I still predict we win in 7 games.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Can someone please remove the "t" at the end of nothing on the title.

Thanks
                        46 hours before the game we're already making mistakes, could be in for a long game.

Comment

• Raps open as 6 points dogs.

Comment

• God damn it.. we dropped the ball already with the title.. common man.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              46 hours before the game we're already making mistakes, could be in for a long game.
                              the "t" secretly means
                              t = toronto will win on friday
                              Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Jeez I called making this thread

Oh well good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X