No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggins is a bad defender.. and may actually be worse than Love. He can score in bunches but his bread and butter is the mid range. James wants to win now.

I think the trade worked out for both teams. If Cleveland doesn't win I could see Love been traded.. but they'll still get a decent haul for him.. probably more than what Wiggins could bring at this point - mainly due to the salary differences and the Cavs not being shy about paying the luxury tax.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Fair enougu, but: in what world is kyrie not a really good shooter?
      That's fair, for some reason I had in my head his numbers being worse than they are because of how off his 3pt shot was this season. Still, two shooters still probably isn't enough for a small ball group.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
        Was watching nba tv recap after game 4 and Isiah Thomas brought up out of the blue that Andrew versus Love trade was a mistake. Any thoughts?
        Yes especially considering they could have had both if they waited just another year so Kevin Love would have become a free agent in the summer 2015, but what Lebron wants Lebron gets.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          woo woo my turn:

Highlights:
          Steven A Smith sounding foolish as usual.
          The other guy sounds a bit more reasonable.

Save the link for a replay after the game...lol. SAS never disappoints does he.

I am a bit surprised that amongst all of the recriminations that Tyronne Lue wasnt mentioned once. Dwane Casey would have been roasted on this board if the Raptors were prohibitive favourites and didn't make the adjustments.
          Damn...hope the Raps shock these bozos tonight.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
            My only thought is that referring to Wiggins as "Andrew" is weird.
            Sorry in the states it's either king James or LeBron, I think as NBA rookie of the year AW can be referred to by his first name in Canada.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Yes especially considering they could have had both if they waited just another year so Kevin Love would have become a free agent in the summer 2015, but what Lebron wants Lebron gets.
              They couldn't afford Love if they waited unless they did a S&T..and then even more salary would have to go out depleting their depth.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                Save the link for a replay after the game...lol. SAS never disappoints does he.
                I'm going to send a memo to Toronto Airport Security that a loud obnoxious talking mouth is soon heading back to Toronto and is talking too much crap he may be needed to be pulled aside and "interview" him after he lands.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  That's fair, for some reason I had in my head his numbers being worse than they are because of how off his 3pt shot was this season. Still, two shooters still probably isn't enough for a small ball group.
                  lebron at the 4 isnt a small ball linupe tho. hes bigger than most of the 4s in the league
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    They couldn't afford Love if they waited unless they did a S&T..and then even more salary would have to go out depleting their depth.
                    I am sure they could have made some cuts like getting rid of J.R Smith and not resigning Tristan Thompson.

Comment

• after seeing this clips...the Raps need to win tonight.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I guess we really cannot evaluate this until you see how many championships the cavaliers win. Obviously they have opened up the bank for that reason.

Comment

• The way Stephen Ahole Smith said Toronto at 5:25 made me want to punch him in the face way more than I normally want to punch him in the face.

Comment

• I wouldn't call it a mistake, both teams got what they wanted from the trade. I mean the Cavs were 2 games away from the Finals without Love last year, you don't know how it would've shaken out if he was healthy. The Cavs weren't going to be able to develop Wiggins properly anyway most likely.

Plus, there's a decent chance Lebron wouldn't have come back to Cleveland if he didn't know they were going to get Love. If Love gets you Lebron it's instantly a great trade.

Most importantly though is that it let the Cavs get rid of Anthony Bennett, and that's an instant win.

Comment

• I was just about to post that First Take video. Lots of disrespect being shown by Stephen A. Wasn't he the one with the formal apology? What a nut-hugger. At least Bayless acknowledged we played well.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                after seeing this clips...the Raps need to win tonight.
                                Funny thing is that the so called "experts" have been wrong about Toronto since the beginning of the playoffs. Even if Toronto goes to the finals, they will all pick OKC and say Raptors don't have a flying chance and if Toronto wins the championship they will make 1001 excuses as to why it happened as opposed to praising the actual team for doing so.

Comment

Working...
                                X