Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    As usual.

Or Patterson would hit him with a pass 2 feet behind him.
    I'm convinced Patterson was drunk during the game.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Question, what is the fucking point of playing that game if you're not going to compete? that was embarrassing. They're in he ECF, Game 5 and they did not compete.

Also, DeMarre Carroll man. Watching him in this series is like watching Terrence Ross vs the Nets 2 years ago. He's a complete non factor. Can't make any open shots. The Cavs aren't even defending him.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I hate Richard Jefferson, somebody needs to slap him up if they see him around in Toronto and big enough to take him down. Atleast throw stones at that big head.

Comment

• Nothing to even analyze. Just got rolled. Total collapse. On to Game 6.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            I hate Richard Jefferson, somebody needs to slap him up if they see him around in Toronto and big enough to take him down. Atleast throw stones at that big head.
            Every time he dunks he slaps the backboard. Someone needs to check him.

Comment

• Carroll and Patterson cannot make open 3s at all. Meanwhile anytime Frye or Love or Irving get an open 3 it goes in.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Every time he dunks he slaps the backboard. Someone needs to check him.
                Not just that.. the guy shows zero respect in his post game conference. This guy is ring chasing and has the audacity to tell the media "if your goal is to not get swept then you should not even be playing this game..if that's their goal then good for them" like common man.. this guy is a bitch ass motherfucker.

NOW I really wanna win this series just so his ring chasing bitch ass can go fishin early

Comment

Not just that.. the guy shows zero respect in his post game conference. This guy is ring chasing and has the audacity to tell the media "if your goal is to not get swept then you should not even be playing this game..if that's their goal then good for them" like common man.. this guy is a bitch ass motherfucker.

NOW I really wanna win this series just so his ring chasing bitch ass can go fishin early
                  OKC will beat Cleveland in the finals. Jefferson ain't getting shit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    OKC will beat Cleveland in the finals. Jefferson ain't getting shit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    But OKC will be playing Raptors... 2 more games, lets get it!!!

Comment

• OKC? have the Warriors been eliminated? what i'm I missing here?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TBF he was baited into that answer by a reporter. I thought what he said after that was pretty sound.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          But OKC will be playing Raptors... 2 more games, lets get it!!!
                          Hey Mack... whatever you're drinking, it's working. I'm in full depression mode right now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Hey Mack... whatever you're drinking, it's working. I'm in full depression mode right now.
                            Its a quiet night roc, only 7 tall boys of Bud.

#KeepHopeAlive!

We got game 6, gonna need a small miracle for game 7 though.

Comment

God damn it.. we dropped the ball already with the title.. common man.
                              Abbas is no common man. I hope you see the ironing in this.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Abbas is no common man. I hope you see the ironing in this.
                                Haha what a fun knee

Comment

Working...
                                X