Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    His & Hers? never heard of that show. Is that another debate show like First Take? lol. So who's Skip Bayless and who's Stephen A. Smith?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Also, Kief arrested again today(trying to get weed on an airplane).

Remember when people thought we should trade Pat for him because 'he's not a bad guy, just needs a change of scenery'?
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        His & Hers? never heard of that show. Is that another debate show like First Take? lol. So who's Skip Bayless and who's Stephen A. Smith?
        Skip is about to be unemployed (another round of cuts by ESPN ) and Smith is .. well he is like Don Cherry.... a really loud brash guy who makes some sense 1 time out of 100.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Nah. There were at least 6 guards in the NBA clearly better than DeMar this year, the 6 guys who made it. DeMar getting any votes is a gift.
          8th in the league in PPG, of course he's going to get votes.

Comment

• Holy shit ESPN. Calm the fuck down.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Comment

• It takes stepping away from rr to realize how many raptor "fans" actually know nothing about basketball and are probably more just general sports fans who follow occasionally.

On facebook the team announced kyle got 3rd team all star and most of the comments are like "can someone explain what this means" "isn't he already all star?" "Should have been first team"

On guy even said "what a joke. That's like a participation ribbon. How many all star teams do the nba make? 15? 16?"

Facepalm.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yeah it is comes on after First Take for an hour on ESPN. To be honest they're not really like Skip and Stephen A at all, but both shows are just entertainment and not good for real analysis. I started to like First Take when I realized it's basically a reality TV Show and not meant to be informative or insightful lol

Comment

Holy shit ESPN. Calm the fuck down.
                    WTF. This is getting stupider and stupider. Damn.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Yea, I never would have thought that 4 people would post about some sort of connection to Iceland in a Game 5 ECF thread lol
                      I'm here now, its amazing!

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        I'm here now, its amazing!
                        If you happen to see wolf "the dentist" Stanton, remind him he's an idiot to instruct his final shooter to try that slow predictable triple deke against julie the cat.

And he owes Gordon Bombay a new beachball
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

ESPN WORLD MAP

Comment

I've seen this one. It's on one of those TSN channels at like 3 in the afternoon when no-one's home.

It's a debate show, but it's eh.

If you want a good one, PTI (Pardon The Interruption) is the best IMO.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              It takes stepping away from rr to realize how many raptor "fans" actually know nothing about basketball and are probably more just general sports fans who follow occasionally.

On facebook the team announced kyle got 3rd team all star and most of the comments are like "can someone explain what this means" "isn't he already all star?" "Should have been first team"

On guy even said "what a joke. That's like a participation ribbon. How many all star teams do the nba make? 15? 16?"

Facepalm.
                              On the bright side, your frustrating experience made me smile. RR for the win.

Speaking of wins, Raps got this. Casey will use JV. I have to believe. We will win game 6 and then all the pressure shifts to them in game 7. JV with back to back 20/10 games, Lowry with clutch 3s and DD getting to the line.

We have a real chance at winning the East this year. Execute, hard work and we got this. Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I've seen this one. It's on one of those TSN channels at like 3 in the afternoon when no-one's home.

It's a debate show, but it's eh.

If you want a good one, PTI (Pardon The Interruption) is the best IMO.
                                I've always like PTI. I find Around the Horn to be the most entertaining though

Comment

Working...
                                X