The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octothorp wrote: View Post
    Well yeah, the difference being that one of those teams has 5 million people in its metro area, the other has 1.5 million. So of course people are going to look at those fan-bases through different lenses. Atlanta probably has near the absolute bottom attendance per metro area capita of any team in the league.
    Still doesn't make Atlanta's arena "empty".

Edit : Brooklyn is really bad per capita.
    Last edited by 3inthekeon; Sun Jul 3, 2016, 01:45 PM.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Damn, Andrew Nicholson just got more than the MLE from Washington ... $26M/4.

Comment

• Cole Aldrich allegedly to Minnesota - 3 years, $22m

Comment

• Anthony Bennett getting a look from Brooklyn as well ... as much as I hate Brooklyn, I'd love to see AB get another shot... and why is it that no one has ever called him Tony Bennett? Because that's awesome ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Anthony Bennett getting a look from Brooklyn as well ... as much as I hate Brooklyn, I'd love to see AB get another shot... and why is it that no one has ever called him Tony Bennett? Because that's awesome ...
            Nets sign Anthony Bennett to $30m 3 year contract.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Oh wow, really?? Awesome. Where are you seeing that?

Comment

I don't believe at all.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Oh wow, really?? Awesome. Where are you seeing that?
                  I love how because of this offseason, this is somehow still kind of believable
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Still doesn't make Atlanta's arena "empty".

Edit : Brooklyn is really bad per capita.
                    You just have to watch the games in Atlanta. Here's one Hawks columnist calling out the manipulation of the attendance numbers. http://nesn.com/2016/04/atlanta-colu...dance-numbers/

Comment

I love how because of this offseason, this is somehow still kind of believable
                      You got me .. Hahah I thought the Nets got rid of Billy King, but I still would've believed it. Haha

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Cole Aldrich allegedly to Minnesota - 3 years, $22m
                        I like this one. Doc got the best out of him last year, Thibs is a great fit also.

Comment

• How does Ross get 4/80? That's starter money.
                          Do we sign Bennet to mle if cupboard is bare? Bass still available.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            How does Ross get 4/80? That's starter money.
                            Do we sign Bennet to mle if cupboard is bare? Bass still available.
                            Why would you sign Bennett at all? He's not an NBA player.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Did the Nets really signed Bennett? That's crazy!

Comment

• .... The Nets just signed Tyler Johnson to a $50M/4 "poison pill" offer sheet ... $5.6M / $5.8M / $18M / $19M ... ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?! This off-season is officially bat shit crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X